#VolReport: Aug 18 Distractions

Yes, the young lady is hot.

However I am more worried about the QB wearing the #12 who apparently was trying to throw that pass into the stands instead of to his WR. What the hell kind of throw was that?

Reactions: 1 person

However I am more worried about the QB wearing the #12 who apparently was trying to throw that pass into the stands instead of to his WR. What the hell kind of throw was that?

You might want to watch that clip again. The receiver caught the pass from Peterman (#12). Camera angle was just a little weird.

Reactions: 3 people
I understand that he was trying to throw an out pattern but that thing looked way too high in the air. It is a good sign that our receiver caught it, however the way he had to catch it kind of irks me.

I understand that he was trying to throw an out pattern but that thing looked way too high in the air. It is a good sign that our receiver caught it, however the way he had to catch it kind of irks me.

It "irks" you one of our QBs threw a pass that was high to the WR even though the WR caught it anyway? I'd re-calibrate what is irksome to you before the season begins or you'll be in for a miserable season.

Reactions: 7 people

Really being a little over the top. The pass was caught. Aren't we wanting our guys to make plays? Really all that matters.

Last edited:

this post irks me much more than Jacob Carter's one handed catch on a ball that has no chance of being a pick 6.

Reactions: 6 people

With only 21 posts to your name you don't have enough clout to be criticizing the QB's yet. If you watch the play again he threw high and outside to the only spot it could be caught and not picked. Very tight coverage but still completed the pass. Carter made hell of an outstanding catch!

Quit looking at glass half empty! :eek:k:

:hi:

Tennesseeduke

Last edited:
pop quiz,

216700920_1372127151.jpg

what is it?

this post irks me much more than Jacob Carter's one handed catch on a ball that has no chance of being a pick 6.

Exactly, without context we know nothing about that play. It could have been executed exactly as it was supposed to be....great catch by Carter.

That was the only place that ball could have been put without it being picked and the WR still having a chance to chatch it. Receiver does his part. BeaUTiful!

VN Store

Back