Vols can finish 3rd place in SEC

I think it's mathematically impossible for us to lose in the 1st round of the SECT :hi:

I'd prefer to phrase it like this:

The vols have a better chance of winning the national championship than they do of losing in the first round of the SEC tournament

Lol, I like it!
You know they could win the national championship if they use that damn 1-3-1 10-15 minutes a game when they need it! That's how much talent they have! They can beat anybody and that is the missing link when their shots are not falling or their man-to-man is not working.

You know they could win the national championship if they use that damn 1-3-1 10-15 minutes a game when they need it! That's how much talent they have! They can beat anybody and that is the missing link when their shots are not falling or their man-to-man is not working.

Never go full retard

Reactions: 1 person
Here you go SeniorDrill, just for you.

“@Ben_Fred: Cuonzo Martin said the #Vols "will throw some zone" at Auburn to slow down Chris Denson and KT Harrell.”

Winning heals everything. If CM can win enough games then yes the fanbase would get back behind him. The real question is how many games does he have to win. Imo he needs to not only make the tourney but win at least 1 game.
Winning heals everything. If CM can win enough games then yes the fanbase would get back behind him. Wait a minute...isn't that the way it is suppose to work. Too many fans have forgot that is the way it is suppose to work...ala Phil Fulmer!

Bruce Pearl could win the national championship with this team! GUARANTEED!

Based on what evidence?

That he had more talented Tennessee teams and didn't even make a final four?

Maybe if he'd have played some 1-3-1 he would've won it all and would still be the coach, right?

Based on what evidence?

Maybe if he'd have played some 1-3-1 he would've won it all and would still be the coach, right?
Saying that CBP had more talented teams than CCM: OPINION

Saying that CBP made the tourney every year and was a free throw away from a Final Four, and that CCM has never taken a team to the tourney: FACT

Saying that CBP made the tourney every year and was a free throw away from a Final Four, and that CCM has never taken a team to the tourney: FACT

Saying he'd win the NC or even make the FF with this team: Opinion.

Based on what evidence?

I don't think Bruce Pearl ever had 3 ALL SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE players in his starting lineup. I don't think that Bruce Pearl ever had an experienced lineup with a graduate student, three seniors, and a junior in his starting lineup. I don't think Bruce Pearl had a returning starting lineup that together averaged 56 points a game the previous season. An 18-11 record is coaching pure and simple. You can sugar coat it like you have been doing since the middle of Martin's first season all you want to. It ain't gonna change. Don't BS the facts!

Actually, it's opinion that UT would have made the final 4 if Hopson had hit both free throws.

I don't think Bruce Pearl ever had 3 ALL SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE players in his starting lineup. I don't think that Bruce Pearl ever had an experienced lineup with a graduate student, three seniors, and a junior in his starting lineup. I don't think Bruce Pearl had a returning starting lineup that together averaged 56 points a game the previous season. An 18-11 record is coaching pure and simple. You can sugar coat it like you have been doing since the middle of Martin's first season all you want to. It ain't gonna change. Don't BS the facts!

Lulz

Provable on paper. If you wanna argue about recruiting rankings that's another topic, but you can use those rankings to have a discussion.

And what exactly is saying Bruce Pearl would win a national championship with this team?

An opinion, and idiotic one, but it is an opinion.

VN Store

Back