Vols Fall Practice #1

Tennessee's Hard Work is Paying Off For This Specific Position Group | Rocky Top Insider

The long days of recruiting the linebacker position look to really be paying off for Tennessee. Sophomore linebackers Kalib Perry and Elijah Herring continue to put on size in muscle and looked comfortable flying around the field in their second year on Wednesday.

True freshmen linebackers Arion Carter and Jeremiah Telander don’t even look like freshmen, either. Both newcomers have already been working hard to get to the right size to be able to most effectively play in Tim Banks’ system. Both Carter and Telander are immediately interesting pieces to keep an eye on just simply from their quick transition to the college level.

Well, I wasn’t on first page, but…..IT’S HAPPENING!!!! Go VOLS!! 🍊 Can’t wait!!! I think the D line won’t be 1st and 2nd team, more like 1A and 1B. As always, THANKS @Fingers!

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinBob
View attachment 567242
This right here has got me so excited for the future.
Telander will be mashing people’s taters sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see what kind of PT he and Carter can earn this year.

I’m also very excited that Pili is filling the role as expected so far, as well as Castles splitting first team reps with Warren. Those are the two new guys (albeit transfers) who most need to step up for us this season.

Telander will be mashing people’s taters sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see what kind of PT he and Carter can earn this year.

I’m also very excited that Pili is filling the role as expected so far, as well as Castles splitting first team reps with Warren. Those are the two new guys (albeit transfers) who most need to step up for us this season.
I liked Pili's MEDIA Days interview. They call him Grampa!

Did anyone see Cam Seldon in any of the practice photos? Haven't seen any mention of him. Hope everything is ok.

e.cain

p.brown

r.silva

n.taylor

r.schumpert

F2hy0-OWwAA4yih

F2hy7vnWwAE_RGo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh….Fingers at last! 😜

Reactions: FBtime
Did anyone see Cam Seldon in any of the practice photos? Haven't seen any mention of him. Hope everything is ok.

They said in one of the articles that Seldon went 3rd in the RB drills/rotation...behind only Small and Wright. Thats quite impressive for a true freshman IMO. He is gonna be a baller eventually for our VOLS whether at RB, WR etc.

Thanks Fingers. You the real MVP .

I loved Chandavian Bradley comments, he seemed straight foreword realizing he needed to gain more weight. But the best one was talking about loving Coach Garner, he said it’s weird but I actually like getting yelled at. Because he knows Garner is yelling cause he loves em and wants him to be the best he can be. We got something good going on the hill folks, I’ve seen the highs and the lows. Get ready, it’s fixing to be get FUN! GBO

I loved Chandavian Bradley comments, he seemed straight foreword realizing he needed to gain more weight. But the best one was talking about loving Coach Garner, he said it’s weird but I actually like getting yelled at. Because he knows Garner is yelling cause he loves em and wants him to be the best he can be. We got something good going on the hill folks, I’ve seen the highs and the lows. Get ready, it’s fixing to be get FUN! GBO
It seems like Ekeler is the perfect complement to Coach Garner too; high energy, rah rah guy with grumpy old school football coach. Very lucky to have both on staff.

e.cain

p.brown

r.silva

n.taylor

r.schumpert

F2hy0-OWwAA4yih

F2hy7vnWwAE_RGo

VN Store

Back