Vols fans made quite the impression in Eugene

SurfDuck

Everyone at my tailgate was incredibly impressed with Tennessee fans pre-game and post-game in Eugene. And, we were blown away how many Vols fans made the trip — especially considering you guys were heavy underdogs. It was really impressive. You guys represented better than most PAC-12 teams do... not even kidding.

The general consensus is Vols fans were some of the most friendly, passionate, and charming fans we've ever had out here.

Sorry the actual football game didn't go as well as you guys had probably hoped, but it won't be long before you guys are back near the top again. Hopefully a few years down the road we can have another home-and-home!

Reactions: 123 people
Everyone at my tailgate was incredibly impressed with Tennessee fans pre-game and post-game in Eugene. And, we were blown away how many Vols fans made the trip — especially considering you guys were heavy underdogs. It was really impressive. You guys represented better than most PAC-12 teams do... not even kidding.

The general consensus is Vols fans were some of the most friendly, passionate, and charming fans we've ever had out here.

Sorry the actual football game didn't go as well as you guys had probably hoped, but it won't be long before you guys are back near the top again. Hopefully a few years down the road we can have another home-and-home!

Do us a favor and beat the cr@p out of Kiffin!

Reactions: 51 people
Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait til we are back to the top. Looking forward to meeting y'all again.

We appreciate it. What's a good Oregon forum? I've had great experiences with Oregon fans and wouldn't mind posting on one of y'all's sites.

I remember when I used to say this to South Carolina fans when they sucked
It's like getting the sucky "sportsmanship" trophy, you know the one, they give it to the 0fer team that goes defeated every year in youth leagues.

Reactions: 3 people
I had no doubt our fans would be well received. I enjoyed the Oregon fans for the most part at our meeting here. A few young douches were worthy of a punch in the mouth. Your mature fan base were actually pretty cool, even after the blowout ensued.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Classy post. I hate that we lost (esp as bad as we did) but you guys have one hell of a team and good fans. Good luck the rest of the year

Reactions: 1 person

Awesome post. Please please go undefeated and spank Bama if that's the matchup. Tired of their fans still saying Oregons speed/spread don't want any of their tides defense, despite the fact they get ran over by it.

Reactions: 4 people
I was at the game with my family. I have to say. I can not count the times the UO fans approached us and were making sure we enjoyed ourselves. Inviting to there tailgate, offering up beer, telling us were to go pre game, the many thanks after the game. Not one snide remark about our loss. Hope UT signs with them again in the future. I think this is good for both schools. I live in Washington State and would love to see this happen. Had a great time. UO fans were the best

Reactions: 2 people
Duck fans(regular folks, beloveds, and celestials) I think I speak for all Volunteer fans when I say that your recognition of our greatness is expreciated profusely. We recognize and expreciate your greatness also.

VN Store

Back