Vols pick up H-back/LB for this season

He appears to be perfect for the FB role. 3 steps in a straight line, get up a head of steam, destroy whatever gets in his way.

The thing I like best is that has has good hands. If he is used as a FB, it just makes him another weapon in this offense. Wheel routes out of the backfield and releasing into the flat in front of the Lb's is easy money if the run game is working at all.

looks pretty good.....but "booms" for a walk-on? Really.

His lack of speed may be a concern for the defense...But he does look like a bruiser at the FB position.

looks pretty good.....but "booms" for a walk-on? Really.

Umm he’s 6’3 240 , played baseball , basketball and football . The kid has really good instincts , runs over people , has good hands and has offers from other schools oh and he doesn’t count against our scholly count .... what more do you want from a walk on ?
Give the kid a Boom for heaven sakes , they are free you know . 😉

Umm he’s 6’3 240 , played baseball , basketball and football . The kid has really good instincts , runs over people , has good hands and has offers from other schools oh and he doesn’t count against our scholly count .... what more do you want from a walk on ?
Give the kid a Boom for heaven sakes , they are free you know . 😉
I hope he does great things.

Crushing block on Bama LB to spring RB for big run, then next play screen pass reception running over the safety for a TD. Yes please.

I think it’s worthy...

Attachments

• A714E351-FFBD-4DAB-A8DE-6807FAAF6031.gif
    A714E351-FFBD-4DAB-A8DE-6807FAAF6031.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
OMG that kid is a combo Jason Whitten/Danny Spradlin, man can he hit. Does he also punt, he does everything else. Great pickup Coach!

Reactions: checkerboards09
Looks like another Colton Jumper type athlete, but could be a very nice fullback one day.

No one has even mentioned the possibility of TE here. I think he could be a great fit at that position! He's a bruiser with good hands. Plus I'm sure he's plenty fast enough for that position.

I feel like I just watched an 8 minute video of what it would be like to have a college football player sneek into a high school game. He appears head and shoulders beyond anybody else on the field. That is a man among boys. This guy could be the"animal" we need to spark something in this team. How many kids did he truck in that video? I quit counting because I went to Lincoln County public schools.

What makes you think he's too slow, have you timed him, you using that "eyeball" method I've heard about around here?
Lol. Go watch again and notice him blazing down the sideline after catching a wide open swing pass to the flat

VN Store

Back