Vols Practice Thread Tuesday

I have the feeling JG will be held out to heal and BM and JTS will take over the show. But, let UAB waste time with plays designed for JG. Or, is that too much?
I think it'll be JG with Shrout in relief, not sure why JG would even be practicing after surgery and us playing UAB if they weren't planning on using him, it just doesn't feel like the staff has made him 3rd string yet. Whoever it is will have a short leash most likely. Our gameplan may be to run it 55 times as well, if that's the case it won't matter who is playing QB.

I think it'll be JG with Shrout in relief, not sure why JG would even be practicing after surgery and us playing UAB if they weren't planning on using him, it just doesn't feel like the staff has made him 3rd string yet. Whoever it is will have a short leash most likely. Our gameplan may be to run it 55 times as well, if that's the case it won't matter who is playing QB.
I think it'll be Maurer with Shrout and JG in relief. I'm not sure why Maurer would even be practicing after being out on concussion protocol and us playing UAB if they weren't planning on using him. He was the starter before missing the last game due to injury.

VN Store

Back