Vols you played with or against growing up

Jasongivm6

In h.s., played against Mose Phillips, Dwayne Dodson, and Corey Fleming. Vic Wharton was our QB. Who did you play with/against?

Played some backyard ball with Jimmy Colquitt in a South Knoxville neighborhood when I was little. Does that count? Lol

Other than that, my only claim to fame with a Vol is that I played at Morristown West where Little Man played. I was there a few years before him though.

Played against Randy Sanders. Played with Treece until he moved to Murfreesboro.

Not football, but I graduated HS with Dane Bradshaw. Had English with him

Played a couple of pick up games with him

played backyard football with JJ McCleskey growing up. Asked Travis Cozart what he made on his ACT and caused him to miss a free throw (probably not the best idea I ever had)

Reactions: 4 people
Had a scrimmage once against Antioch back in 2004. I played SS and Lamarcus Coker broke my ankles on a pitch out. Dude took it to the house, he was ridiculously fast.

Actually got in a game in highschool, and tackled Todd Helton when he played for Central.
Also had Darryl dickey as a basketball coach in a rec league team.

Played against Jayson Swain (Grissom), Rashad Moore (Johnson), in high school and although not vols also played against Cadillac Williams(Etowa),Ramzee Robinson(Butler) and Kenneth Darby(Butler)

In High school I played with Rex Hargrove, and we took our recruiting trip to UT together. I also played against Earnest Fields, and Kacy Rodgers.

VN Store

Back