@volwindy

I’m going to Ireland, New York, and Cabo already.
Switzerland is on the list of destinations but I don’t think it’s next year for the red woman and I.
Can’t wait to see your pictures
Have you been to Cabo? Good place to do a sunset cruise on a catamaran.

Are you going for some crappy bro country festival?

Man, I ain't hatin on slices music choices cause I like a lot of the same, but I really don't like that Nico Moon dude. I tried a couple of songs several times. I think my biggest problem with him is he looks like a dingleberry.

Reactions: Toucan Sam
Have you been to Cabo? Good place to do a sunset cruise on a catamaran.

Are you going for some crappy bro country festival?
No. Will be my first trip to Cabo. Been damn near everywhere else in Mexico though. Going for My 55th birthday and …..fishing

Last edited:
Man, I ain't hatin on slices music choices cause I like a lot of the same, but I really don't like that Nico Moon dude. I tried a couple of songs several times. I think my biggest problem with him is he looks like a dingleberry.
He’s an interesting story. Big metal fan. Wanted to be a metal artist. His dad was a big country fan. When his dad died he was writing music on the side while writing metal songs. Turns out his inner spirit is country. Beach country specifically. That’s why he looks like a metal singer.

I’m a real big fan of Nico Moon. Can’t wait to see him.
It’s cool if you have a different perspective or taste. I’m sure there are things you like I don’t.

He’s an interesting story. Big metal fan. Wanted to be a metal artist. His dad was a big country fan. When his dad died he was writing music on the side while writing metal songs. Turns out his inner spirit is country. Beach country specifically. That’s why he looks like a metal singer.

I’m a real big fan of Nico Moon. Can’t wait to see him.
It’s cool if you have a different perspective or taste. I’m sure there are things you like I don’t.
I'm glad it's cool if I don't like him. And yeah, I like Cruise and Dirt and you and pretty much nobody else in the world does. Lol.

I'm glad it's cool if I don't like him. And yeah, I like Cruise and Dirt and you and pretty much nobody else in the world does. Lol.
That’s not true. There are a lot of people who like those songs. I don’t hate them. You just admit you like them while those others pretend they don’t

I should have said “it’s cool with me” or “it doesn’t bother me”. I don’t get why people want to get tribal over music.

Reactions: Toucan Sam and Behr

VN Store

Back