@volwindy

Also tell her souce don't suck as much as he used to, but he still sucks.

And tell her I got a new pair of boots I know she'd love.

@volwindy
I wanted to do this in private. I reached out to @vollygirl to see if she had an email or contact information but she didn’t. I gave this some time so you would know it’s not ******** and that really mean it.
I’m sorry. I did not mean to make you feel mistreated. I genuinely enjoy conversations with you and I think your perspective adds to the zone. Regardless of my intentions you feel this way. I will do my best to not treat you poorly again.

In the spirit of the zone……please come back, Joedawg33 really misses you
@volwindy
I still mean this.
Even more after some recent events in my life.
You need not talk to me but I’m glad you are here anyway

Hey @volwindy, I miss you too! And so do others.

I know you have a lot to deal with with Kevin’s cousin’s death, but I hope you’ll come back to grace us with your presence and with lots of pictures of Rocky. Go Vols!

View attachment 544023
To make matters worse cousins dog had to be put down shortly after. Guess he missed her too much. Nothing on the court case yet. Will be seeing that side of the family next weekend for our duty of checking in since we live closest out of any of Kevin's family.

Reactions: VolNExile
To make matters worse cousins dog had to be put down shortly after. Guess he missed her too much. Nothing on the court case yet. Will be seeing that side of the family next weekend for our duty of checking in since we live closest out of any of Kevin's family.
I bet it sucks in the USCe versus the UT debate this last year. Rip to you last year. How many months did you have to hear about it? A couple or more? (The beast😡).

Oh we will. Me and my group are still looking for tickets for that game. It’s already crazy the prices and has been for months.
I'm not sure if we will get to a game this year. 😢 And freaking OU/TX joining next year ruined the chance to complete the SEC stadium tour. We were supposed to play at Miss St and that won't be happening now.

I'm not sure if we will get to a game this year. 😢 And freaking OU/TX joining next year ruined the chance to complete the SEC stadium tour. We were supposed to play at Miss St and that won't be happening now.
That sucks. It was an impressive thing y'all had going! I didn't realize you were that close to finishing!!

How so?

I was and am agin it.

VN Store

Back