Vote for tennessee on espn.com ultimate team. We face florida in the first round

I voted yesterday but it looks like Fl is gonna win pretty easy. I think people are basing their votes on the fact that we haven't beat Fl in years. ESPN did that on purpose. ESPN really does hate us!

Reactions: 1 person
how i feel when people bring up the last 5 years of tennessee football and dont care about the rich history and the amount of wins we have.
:machgun: :rtfm:

Reactions: 2 people
The seeding is just stupid. Look at the longevity of some of our players, Peyton Manning, the best QB of all time and Arian Foster, both of who are in the top 10 of the best players of the NFL.

That is a stacked team and it looks like we will lose to Tim Tebow? Just dumb. I guarantee you that Tennessee would win that. Imagine what Big John, L. Little, and Berry would do to Timmy. He would have reverted his faith after that game.

Reactions: 4 people
I am completely biased, but having said that, how could any reasonable person vote for Florida over the team we have? Peyton Manning and Reggie White by themselves should win this whole thing. :loco:

I am completely biased, but having said that, how could any reasonable person vote for Florida over the team we have? Peyton Manning and Reggie White by themselves should win this whole thing. :loco:

Because the average ESPN fan now is a 14 year old kid. You can see this reflected in the quality (read: lack of) in their programming.

The only time I turn on ESPN anymore is for live events. I don't listen to ESPN radio, I don't watch SC, I don't read their website. It's all garbage.

Reactions: 4 people

It's Peyton manning vs. Florida.

Seems pretty accurate to me

Reactions: 3 people
It's Peyton manning vs. Florida.

Seems pretty accurate to me

For one, you arent comparing a whole team, just 5 players from each side of the ball. But how can you possible discount the Tennessee Defense?

Arian Foster and Jason Witten have been amazing in the NFL as well.

It's not even close. The fact that a bunch of twitter kids, who dont know a majority of the players on that list, voted for FLA tells me nothing.

For one, you arent comparing a whole team, just 5 players from each side of the ball. But how can you possible discount the Tennessee Defense?

Arian Foster and Jason Witten have been amazing in the NFL as well.

It's not even close. The fact that a bunch of twitter kids, who dont know a majority of the players on that list, voted for FLA tells me nothing.

In not getting into a debate about which all star team would beat the other.

It's a fun exercise which was what espn was after.

Just don't pretend Florida would be putting a team of chumps out there.

Wtf offense player does florida even have?

A running back that rode Mike Irving and Aikman, and Novacek to the top. Not to mention that offensive line they had. They do not have a whole hell of a lot on defense either. All they really do have is a coach.

The latter...

I actually think they were going for college talent. Bc you can have these players on the NCAA 2014 game as Ultimate Teams... At least, I think that is the case.

Aaron Hernandez was on the FLA team until the last minute... Tennessee would have definitely lost....

their lives...

In not getting into a debate about which all star team would beat the other.

It's a fun exercise which was what espn was after.

Just don't pretend Florida would be putting a team of chumps out there.

I'm sorry if you inferred that from what I was saying. I think a FLA allstar team would be an amazing team, however, looking at how each of these players has performed at the next level, I would say Tennessee's team is the more successful, more skilled team.

Who knows who would win, though. That's a question no one could answer bc one team could always get a last minute "catch" in the endzone to win.

VN Store

Back