VP debate 2024

I’m excited to see where the party is 4 years from now
Eh, these guys are too smart and articulate, the wingnut dimwits and yahoos that vote in the primaries for both sides would never do it. It’s all lowest common denominator and partisan tribal dogmatism from here out.

With the main choices thrust on us in this election I don’t have much faith moving forward.

Eh, these guys are too smart and articulate, the wingnut dimwits and yahoos that vote in the primaries for both sides would never do it. It’s all lowest common denominator and partisan tribal dogmatism from here out.

With the main choices thrust on us in this election I don’t have much faith moving forward.

Attaching him to Trump increases his odds with those voters

yes. OTOH Vance and Desantis are both authoritarians so I'm don't really want them in charge of anything either.

can we not find a single person who wants to reduce the influence and size of the Federal government?

Hey, let me make one definite point. As a man who hasn’t shaved in almost 40 years; let’s hear it for Vance’s beard! Bringing facial hair back to the national ticket

I will actually for once agree with Lawgator here. Walz as President wouldn’t cause me to flee the country in panic.
We are actually watching two grown men having a substantial conversation.
I had forgotten what that was like

Waltz doesn’t scare me nearly as bad as Harris either
Why? Vance wants to spend just as much as Harris.

Oh come on you know it’s gonna be awesome when we hit 50 trillion in debt. In like 5 years…….

I was just thinking about how much you are enjoying this debate.

This should be a federal issue. That should be a federal issue. Let’s just make everything a federal issue!!!

Yeah Vance hasn’t said anything to make me think he’s for reducing the federal government.

Walz really isn’t doing all that bad. He definitely comes across as 10x more substantial than Kamala.
Don’t agree with his policies; but he has a fully functioning mind
To be fair and honest I think either would please me as President. Vance is very coherent and well spoken, but if the Maga crowd would be honest., Walz appears well qualified.

VN Store

Back