VP debate 2024

Vance: fix all of healthcare, will you repeat January 6th, why do you want to ban abortion (he doesn’t), didn’t you call trump evil,

Tim Walz: 1 hard question all night about specifically when did he go somewhere

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Attaching him to Trump increases his odds with those voters
Doubt it, Trump could have a dog as a running mate and idiots will still vote for him. Same with Harris - it’s the party not the ticket.

Voting for who most closely align with ones independent thoughts is what solves this, not what the two party system says are the only choices. If that is D or R, fine. But there are third party tickets out there that provide great options that are more extreme, more moderate, and everything in between. People need to stop voting for the party or against the other guy. I mean look at the two main choices this election…it isn’t working.

Vance: fix all of healthcare, will you repeat January 6th, why do you want to ban abortion (he doesn’t), didn’t you call trump evil,

Tim Walz: 1 hard question all night about specially when did he go somewhere

We knew this was going to be the case going in. It's not unexpected.

To be fair and honest I think either would please me as President. Vance is very coherent and well spoken, but if the Maga crowd would be honest., Walz appears well qualified.
Genuinely curious, what policy or accomplishment has Walz promoted that shows him to be well qualified?

Full disclosure: I don’t think he has been given a chance, as his role is to attack trump and promote Harris. He has done that, but I don’t know that he has really said much about his qualifications. Curious as to what you think he expressed about himself.

“Book banning” another left wing lie.

If that were Vance the moderators would have made clear “senator no books are banned in this county”

Doubt it, Trump could have a dog as a running mate and idiots will still vote for him. Same with Harris - it’s the party not the ticket.

Voting for who most closely align with ones independent thoughts is what solves this, not what the two party system says are the only choices. If that is D or R, fine. But there are third party tickets out there that provide great options that are more extreme, more moderate, and everything in between. People need to stop voting for the party or against the other guy. I mean look at the two main choices this election…it isn’t working.

it's gotten progressively worse. As much as it pains me to say it, Clinton (Hillary) was at least a functioning adult and I thought 2016 was the worst set of options ever. Then we had 2020 with a dementia patient and now we have someone less competent than Biden on the D side. The constant on the R side has been an amateur politician who cares as much about f'ing with those that slight him as he does doing something for the country.

Hopefully whatever the outcome this time this shiz burns itself out.

Harris or trump doesn't matter, neither should ever be more than a visitor on a guided trip to the whitehouse

Reactions: DaddyChad
it's gotten progressively worse. As much as it pains me to say it, Clinton (Hillary) was at least a functioning adult and I thought 2016 was the worst set of options ever. Then we had 2020 with a dementia patient and now we have someone less competent than Biden on the D side. The constant on the R side has been an amateur politician who cares as much about f'ing with those that slight him as he does doing something for the country.

Hopefully whatever the outcome this time this shiz burns itself out.
Yes, just when you think it can’t get any worse….

VN Store

Back