Wake up, Americans

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
If you say anything against the government’s narrative online, you can now be considered a terrorist.
National Terrorism Advisory System | Homeland Security
While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions;

DHS should have never been allowed to exist. The continued fallout from 911 is incredible
And now we can see what they had in mind with the patriot act. They can start rounding up people, legally, and hold them forever without having to charge them with crimes or give them access to lawyers.

DHS should have never been allowed to exist. The continued fallout from 911 is incredible

Just another great idea from the genius that was W. All of the soldiers that were either wounded physically or mentally in Iraq or Afghanistan should visit his ranch daily and thank him for his courage and honor. All of the citizens spied upon under the guise of HS should send him a thank you card daily

the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions;
This doesn't do anything to restore trust.

If you say anything against the government’s narrative online, you can now be considered a terrorist.
While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions;

Reading this has greatly undermined my trust in US government institutions. (which was no great romance in the first place)

At what point will the Redhats and conservatives reach the same conclusion I have come to... that this thing needs to be torn down to the foundation?

Plenty of people know and agree, but half the country is begging to live in their overlords servitude.

People-learn-to-love-their-chains..jpg

These days a Patriot = Trump supporter = a redneck racist.

Or it's those people who've simply hijacked the term.

What one sees depends on where one sits. When you've got the oath keepers , proud boys and the shaman all claiming that title, it's hard for regular folk to make time to distinguish them from the traditional conservatives that also stake claim to the term.

The patriot tent is large and welcoming, but it behoove someone to be a gate keeper and keep the riff raff like I previously mentioned out.

Or it's those people who've simply hijacked the term.

What one sees depends on where one sits. When you've got the oath keepers , proud boys and the shaman all claiming that title, it's hard for regular folk to make time to distinguish them from the traditional conservatives that also stake claim to the term.

The patriot tent is large and welcoming, but it behoove someone to be a gate keeper and keep the riff raff like I previously mentioned out.
That’s a fair assessment. How much longer do we all sit by though?

Yikes. This is the kind of language you see the CCP using -

“which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government”

VN Store

Back