Wake up, Americans

It's all corrupt. The FBI, CIA, and department of Homeland Security all need to be gutted. DHS need to be abolished, and the FBI and CIA need to be torn down completely and have their wings permanently clipped. The U.S. military needs to be purged of ideologues. Bye-bye IRS, time for a flat tax. See ya Department of Education! Military budget needs to be purged of all funds for other nations defense. I could go on.....

Democrats love big government power and would tremble to see this. Republicans cannot take the scales off their eyes and see that even the basic men and women in these organizations themselves are often corrupt, so they let it go on.

I find it odd that in today’s day and age, lefties are so bold and quick to underestimate a man on the internet.

I'm no lefty. I'm just a dude.

It's not odd. I'm calling you a pussy for acting like Billy Badass on an internet forum. In reality, you're probably just batin' your life away in your Aunt's basement.

Every dog that ever bit, barked first. So don’t be so sure.
Don’t you have a bunker to dig so you have a place to hide? Wouldn’t want to get caught with your pants down while those above ground are fighting for your freedom as well.

*yawn*

If my freedom is in your hands, a bunker ain't gonna save me.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

It's not odd. I'm calling you a pussy for acting like Billy Badass on an internet forum. In reality, you're probably just batin' your life away in your Aunt's basement.
What did I say about me? The post you replied to was “ you will run and hide”.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’ll willingly die for my freedom and yours. People such as yourself should be thankful because I know if 💩 goes down, I’m dead because SOMEONE has to stand up and it clearly doesn’t sound like you.

What did I say about me? The post you replied to was “ you will run and hide”.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’ll willingly die for my freedom and yours. People such as yourself should be thankful because I know if 💩 goes down, I’m dead because SOMEONE has to stand up and it clearly doesn’t sound like you.

I commend you for your hypothetical sacrifice. It's *really* admirable.

I find it odd that in today’s day and age, lefties are so bold and quick to underestimate a man on the internet.
I sat here and watched for about 3 years Redhats and conservatives pizz and moan about some guy taking a knee before a Sunday kid's game. But when the bureaucrats came in and canceled Easter 2020 and locked down the world, you didn't hear see anything from these guys. The way they talked about God and country during the Kaepernick ordeal, you would have thought the guns would have been coming out in 2020.

Reactions: Lerxtwood
I sat here and watched for about 3 years Redhats and conservatives pizz and moan about some guy taking a knee before a Sunday kid's game. But when the bureaucrats came in and canceled Easter 2020 and locked down the world, you didn't hear see anything from these guys. The way they talked about God and country during the Kaepernick ordeal, you would have thought the guns would have been coming out in 2020.

I pretty much did what I wanted during the lock down. Just saying. We had Church anyways.

If you say anything against the government’s narrative online, you can now be considered a terrorist.
National Terrorism Advisory System | Homeland Security
While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions;

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun

1.a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Yep, I'd say that applies to all the dumbass Trumpsters who sacked the Capitol.

To. A. TEE.

th (6).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol

For some strange reason when I read this I instantly heard Eddie Rabbit singing “Ooh, I'm batin’ my life away”.

Go read quote #45. @Caculator hit the nail on the head. But at some point there will be the straw that breaks the camels back if the left keep piling on. Which they show no signs of doing so.

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun

1.a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

To. A. TEE.

View attachment 433345
You mean the Capitol protest organized by Antifa and the FBI? The one where only one person, a veteran, died (lord rest her soul) and no buildings burned? When I read the definition of “terrorist”, I think of the BLM “protests” (riots) that killed hundreds, burned cities and intimidated people through fear. But that’s just me. Then again, I’m not brainwashed either so I don’t understand you people

Last edited:
ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun

To. A. TEE.

View attachment 433345

Can you provide proof that every person committed violent acts at the Capitol?

Reactions: AM64
And btw. Anyone that kneels for the flag has never been handed a folded one.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64

VN Store

Back