War in Ukraine

Being serious a moment the world and Europe changed forever as the rules based order that kept the peace since 1945 was swept away by an aging dictator exactly a year ago right now. Praying 2023 will bring victory.
Huh?? The US has been warmongering all over Latin America, The Middle East and East Asia since 1945. Africa was spared with only dealing with overthrow of Patrice Lumumba, Libya/Khaddafi and Somalia.

Reactions: volgr
Of course Ukraine needed weapons. It's the fact that they are asking for China, Iran, and North Korea for assistance makes them laughable and beyond second rate. Quick question about this situation: Would y ok say Russia is on schedule, ahead of schedule, behind schedule, or grossly laughably absurdly behind in this "military operation." The answer to this tells you all you need to know.

Nice attempt to dodge, but it isnt that easy. The West has been claiming for 6 months that Russia has been begging for weapons yet Russia continues a high rate of bombardment to this day. You might want to consider that when regurgitating that idiotic talking point.

I would say Russia is on their schedule. War never goes as anticipated. Russia made some miscalculations (as did Ukraine/the West). That is just part of it. Russia seems to have adapted better than Ukraine and is in a much better position currently.

WTF is NATO going to do? They're already running out of weapons. You really think the US is going to go any further for the Poles than they have for the Ukrainians?

Yes, Advanced fighter jets like F35's, which Russia has no answer for. Russia isn't running out of weapons? Calling out old tanks, Getting munitions from other countries like Iran, NK, ect?

Yes. I was wrong on Ukraine being close to folding last summer due to underestimating the lengths the West would go to prop them up and keep them fighting. Also was wrong on them being able to conduct successful offensives which they did in Kharkov.
If the bald dwarf had taken Kyiv in the time table he expected western weaponry wouldn't have mattered. Alas, the bald dwarf failed to realize how ****** his military is. Sucks to be him.

I made the mistake of believing Zelensky last February when he downplayed the possibility of Russia invading. When given the choice of trusting Biden or Zelensky (especially. after Biden's February 15th prediction came and went), I foolishly believed Zelensky.

Reactions: volgr
Nice attempt to dodge, but it isnt that easy. The West has been claiming for 6 months that Russia has been begging for weapons yet Russia continues a high rate of bombardment to this day. You might want to consider that when regurgitating that idiotic talking point.

I would say Russia is on their schedule. War never goes as anticipated. Russia made some miscalculations (as did Ukraine/the West). That is just part of it. Russia seems to have adapted better than Ukraine and is in a much better position currently.
I think you meant 362 days behind schedule.

Last edited:
Have I needed to source Russia Today often since the SMO? I can probably count on half of a hand how often I sourced RT for this very reason.
You’ve offered plenty of **** Russian media to help us get out laughs in while we can. That was another directive from you Moe. And the laughs have been oh so plentiful

Though I would recommend some form of restraint, this would at the very least draw in other NATO members in Europe, and much more advanced weapons from our side. Russia would be in a world of hurt.
Who? Who is going to want to jump in to defend Poland? I guarantee you the US will hustle Poland into making a move (or they may just feel compelled on their own) and the Poles are going to go in thinking they are going to have the 800 lb NATO gorilla behind them.

You all have already admitted that it is about "degrading" Russia's military and drag this out as long as possible. And some of you same people will be saying the Poles are fighting and dying so that the US won't have to.

Reactions: DonjoVol
Have I needed to source Russia Today often since the SMO? I can probably count on half of a hand how often I sourced RT for this very reason.

Only source I need to know Russia is shi**ing the bed is a calendar.

Although you probably think my calendar is part of the western death cult gay nazi calendars and can't be trusted.

The complete opposite. You guys are delusional. The main objective of trying to drain Russia of military resources is not working. In fact, the complete opposite is happening.

An investment???

I watched a video of a Russian APC drive straight into an obvious minefield and get blown up. As the Russian soldiers, still on fire, tried to get out, a second APC drove right by them and got blown up in the same minefield. This isn’t 1944. Throwing men into a meat grinder isn’t going to win this thing for Mother Russia.

Putins own Wagner commander, sorry, Chef, has started speaking out against him and had his troll farms disseminate videos of piles of dead bodies of Russian mercenaries. He claims Wagner group forces haven’t gotten ammunition resupply in weeks. I believe he also called for the assassination of Putins top military advisors. Why would he do such a thing if Russia was doing so overwhelmingly great, as you claim?

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
Who? Who is going to want to jump in to defend Poland? I guarantee you the US will hustle Poland into making a move (or they may just feel compelled on their own) and the Poles are going to go in thinking they are going to have the 800 lb NATO gorilla behind them.

You all have already admitted that it is about "degrading" Russia's military and drag this out as long as possible. And some of you same people will be saying the Poles are fighting and dying so that the US won't have to.

Your deflections are fun.

I watched a video of a Russian APC drive straight into an obvious minefield and get blown up. As the Russian soldiers, still on fire, tried to get out, a second APC drove right by them and got blown up in the same minefield.

The good news is, is that the brain damaged survivors now qualify as russian internet trolls.

VN Store

Back