War in Ukraine

Opposite of everything besides not risking American lives? Really? So:

1) This war has not been an intelligence bonanza on Russia and Russian capabilities and lack thereof? The US and the West have learned nothing about Russia capabilities and vulnerabilities? Really?
2) Russia has not been degraded? Are you seriously asserting that with a straight face?
3) The war has been a massive geopolitical loss for the US?
4) What is the best geopolitical win for the US since the Cold War?

The real winner of this war is China.
1) They are having an intelligence bonanza on two potential near peer adversaries.
2) Two of their near peer adversaries are being degraded.
3) It’s not costing them a dime.

1) They are having an intelligence bonanza on two potential near peer adversaries.
Gotta agree here. We are definitely getting a good amount of intel but China has full access to see just how bad Russia is f$&@ing up internally first hand. And the biggest geopolitical foe on their border is self immolating. If anything China is benefiting from cheap oil and an isolated trading partner for their goods they can make their price.

Gotta agree here. We are definitely getting a good amount of intel but China has full access to see just how bad Russia is f$&@ing up internally first hand. And the biggest geopolitical foe on their border is self immolating. If anything China is benefiting from cheap oil and an isolated trading partner for their goods they can make their price.

What if anything we are gaining is minuscule in comparison.

1) This war has not been an intelligence bonanza on Russia and Russian capabilities and lack thereof? The US and the West have learned nothing about Russia capabilities and vulnerabilities? Really?

I don't think you even know what you are saying. What "intelligence bonanza" and what does it do for the World to function? Russia isn't going to invade the United States, the stuff the United States can't defend against in case of a nuclear war, they still can't.

There isn't anything going on that really helps here, the only thing it helps is your inflation rate going threw the roof plus the neocons and Bidens to get some more Big Guy kickbacks.

2) Russia has not been degraded? Are you seriously asserting that with a straight face?
If that were the case, the Ukrainians would have been in Moscow by now, meaning all this stupid media **** has been wrong for years. I don't see any degrade, looks like the war machine is just getting started.

If Russia has been degraded just send the French in. Remember how the 1st round of sanctions and Russia was going to collapse. None of that has had any real impact, and possibly helped them. War economy.

Beach party in Chimera 2023 2024 2025

3) The war has been a massive geopolitical loss for the US?

Eventually, it could..... meaning.... friends have yet to figure out they aren't friends. F Europe. Europeans are stupid. The U.S. doesn't lose anything until Europe is more seriously impacted. Its all about the Federal Reserve system.

There is nothing of real value being gained other than ****ing the Ukraine/Europe over. That's about it.

What is the best geopolitical win for the US since the Cold War?

I don't know what you mean by win, its just people getting liquidated. The United States has ****ed over the Ukraine and Europe. If that is your point, I agree. Other than that nothing of value as far as the world has been achieved other than don't trust the United States. I haven't seen anything of value for me as an American other than going to get food will probably continue to go up at a large rate.

Not sure what your points are to be honest, its very strange. Its like you're having a conversation with yourself but responding to me.

At the end of the day.... the Ukraine will continue to be destroyed, more Ukrainians will get liquidated for no real reason. Nothing of real value is gained other than degrading of Europe.

I'm sure by the 30th round of sanctions Russia will collapse. To the last Ukrainian.

What you have been talking about on this board is compete nonsense. A bunch of people are getting liquidated and having limbs removed and later everyone will say how avoidable this was.... duhh.

The United States was playing 3D chess with a bunch of goat herders, so F'n what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
What if anything we are gaining is minuscule in comparison.
Disagree on that. While I doubt we will ever fight Russia directly we have engaged others using their equipment and tactics since the end of WW2

We are getting a LOT of intel. But yeah China is getting more for sure. Plus many Chinese designs are home grown variants of Russian designs so they can see first hand what they need to fix. That’s huge.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
They haven't learned anything.

I've learned there are a bunch of internet tough guys that think its cool for their own country to start **** all around the world, but are too chickenshit to actually go over there and fight. They're 10 feet tall on the internet but 1 foot tall in real life.

Its the equivalent of thinking dog fighting is cool. Basically, he is saying America is great because it put two pit bulls into a cage. Two pit bulls into the cage and Michael Vick wins.

I've learned there are a bunch of internet tough guys that think its cool for their own country to start **** all around the world, but are too chickenshit to actually go over there and fight.

Its the equivalent of thinking dog fight is cool.

So you believe that the United States is responsible for Putin deciding to invade Ukraine?

This is really what you believe in spite of all the evidence to the contrary?

things-that-make-you-go-bluh-ron-white.gif

This is the problem. The conversation shouldn't be about geopolitics. It needs to be about focusing on America.

The conversation should be about why he doesn't know what the word evil means. He is basically saying, whatever the US does around the world whether its support coups, overthrowing governments, supplying arms, creating international tension, shutting countries off from the global financial system is cool as long as it serves some unknown evil purpose.

Either way... the Ukrainians will pay the ultimate price, to the last Ukrainian. Eventually, they'll have to find the next victim. Back to the meat grinder while internet tough guys keep posting but don't join up.

daging-cincang.gif

I've learned there are a bunch of internet tough guys that think its cool for their own country to start **** all around the world, but are too chickenshit to actually go over there and fight. They're 10 feet tall on the internet but 1 foot tall in real life.

Its the equivalent of thinking dog fighting is cool. Basically, he is saying America is great because it put two pit bulls into a cage. Two pit bulls into the cage and Michael Vick wins.
We’re gonna hold our breath and wait for you to strap on your big boy pants and volunteer to help Russia secure victory 3 years in to their two-week special military operation.

Some of us who often speak ill of Russia, especially a Russia lead by a former KGB thug, once volunteered to be part of a conventional force that was ready fight the Warsaw Pact.

I dare you to do better.

We’re gonna hold our breath and wait for you to strap on your big boy pants and volunteer to help Russia secure victory 3 years in to their two-week special military operation.

Some of us who often speak ill of Russia, especially a Russia lead by a former KGB thug, once volunteered to be part of a conventional force that was ready fight the Warsaw Pact.

I dare you to do better.

Well, the problem is you are mentally defective, I don't recall saying I would support Russia in any way let alone getting my arms blown off. You don't see me supporting my tax money going to this stupid ass money laundering scheme in any way. Russia isn't asking me for weapons, russia isn't asking for ammo, russia is asking for my tax dollars to be laundered, and they're not asking me for my arms and legs.

I guess I see where they are coming from, but its a hard thing to have to make that decision. In the end, I know what my country is doing is horrible on a large scale, and my tax dollars support all this. Heck, I thought all these Ukrainians were the bad guys as well, at least that is what they tried to brainwash me into thinking.... now all of sudden they're the good guys. Generally speaking, its not really my business other than speaking about it some for conversation.

tenor.gif

To the last Ukrainian!!!!!!!!

Russia secure victory 3 years in to their two-week special military operation

It would have been better for the Ukraine if the cutting off the government head strategy had worked, now onto the last ukrainian strategy. If that is the way they want it go down, fine by me, but I would like my money back. Even if I wanted to pick the Ukraine to win or something silly like that, there simply is no real winning strategy with the pieces on the board as they stand now. There would have to be some piece that doesn't exist in the theater of war to drastically change the outcome.

Join the Brave
Now all you internet tough guys get in there because I want my money back.

yARAd9.gif

Last edited:
Mostly true. If by the U.S. degrading you mean spending even more money we don't have then I agree with you. If you think that sending old weapons over that are still very effective it appears, is degrading, then yes, that can be true as well.

The conversation should be about why he doesn't know what the word evil means. He is basically saying, whatever the US does around the world whether its support coups, overthrowing governments, supplying arms, creating international tension, shutting countries off from the global financial system is cool as long as it serves some unknown evil purpose.

Either way... the Ukrainians will pay the ultimate price, to the last Ukrainian. Eventually, they'll have to find the next victim. Back to the meat grinder while internet tough guys keep posting but don't join up.

daging-cincang.gif
The Ruskies are throwing men into the meat grinder at the exact same rate, and even faster when they are on the offensive (that's the way it works in ground warfare without air superiority). Thing is, Russia has more people. Will the rest of Europe let the war of attrition succeed? That will be the most interesting part of the story.

Reactions: PKT_VOL

it is going to be difficult to determine the fine line between national unilateral deployment and a NATO deployment.

Reactions: LouderVol
The Ruskies are throwing men into the meat grinder at the exact same rate, and even faster when they are on the offensive (that's the way it works in ground warfare without air superiority). Thing is, Russia has more people. Will the rest of Europe let the war of attrition succeed? That will be the most interesting part of the story.

I actually agree with most of this. What is going on isn't really interesting, meaning once they got the FABs going they just started flattening everything. I'm not so sure the Russians are a negative ratio, meaning on a daily basis anymore. I agree most of the time the attacking force losses considerable more but in this case..... no ammo, no trained personnel, lack of air support, and FABs to the skull for 6 months.

Unless someone finds a solution to the FABs, not sure the amount of meat is going to matter. We'll see.... boring until the French decide to do something not that it matters much.

Someone has to change the battlefield, dirty bomb, nuclear power plant, etc.... something. I'm sure the French are trying to draw in the US but I don't think anyone wants to pour 1000s of guys in there every month.

I actually agree with most of this. What is going on isn't really interesting, meaning once they got the FABs going they just started flattening everything. I'm not so sure the Russians are a negative ratio, meaning on a daily basis anymore. I agree most of the time the attacking force losses considerable more but in this case..... no ammo, no trained personnel, lack of air support, and FABs to the skull for 6 months.

Unless someone finds a solution to the FABs, not sure the amount of meat is going to matter. We'll see.... boring until the French decide to do something not that it matters much.

Someone has to change the battlefield, dirty bomb, nuclear power plant, etc.... something. I'm sure the French are trying to draw in the US but I don't think anyone wants to pour 1000s of guys in there every month.
Yeah, the lines aren't really moving. The French are squawking, but my question is if the Ruskies make significant advances, what do the Poles do? They are the ones to really watch IMO.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Yeah, the lines aren't really moving. The French are squawking, but my question is if the Ruskies make significant advances, what do the Poles do? They are the ones to really watch IMO.

Its not about the lines moving at a fast rate, matter of fact, its about the opposite. Meaning, destroy everything at a slow rate and don't over extend supply and support lines. Move everything East. Basically already ran out of ammo, they'll get some missiles for a while. Probably ran out of trained meat, now onto the van stuffers. Much of the artillery is getting destroyed just sitting there as they have no ammo.

The talk early on is that Russia wanted Poland to annex the East, so they don't have to grind the whole country up. Its very possible that really isn't on the table anymore. ?????

Grind On.

VN Store

Back