Wasnt impressed with Johnathon Crompton

i think there is more than meets the eye with this kid, like you say its an allstar game , he's throwing to guys he's not used to, I didn't see him play today but all I've heard sounds good

You have got to be kidding me?!?!? Down on a recruit after seeing about 10 snaps.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 15, 2005 6:34 PM
You have got to be kidding me?!?!? Down on a recruit after seeing about 10 snaps.

Seriously, relax guys. He has played with the line and these receivers just one week.You have to take your hat off to this kid, he help recruit several of these players. I wish we could have seen more though.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 15, 2005 5:34 PM

Yeah I agree. While he wasnt impressive I think he only threw the ball twice. We cant judge him and make up derogatory nicknames for him based on 2 throws can we? Besides, i'm sure once he starts practicing with the big boys he'll get use to the tougher competition. Hopefully.

these kids only had week to get in sink..
crompton will be fine..

he was the only qb having problems..

not sure the playing call was all the adequate

Attachments

• kenobi800.jpg
    kenobi800.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
yeah smaller and less gayer. get some titties or someting. ooh starwars. this is vols nation not geek nation

Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 15, 2005 6:02 PM
yeah smaller and less gayer. get some titties or someting. ooh starwars. this is vols nation not geek nation

:dlol:

No "ti*****" please.

Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 15, 2005 7:02 PM

Lmao. :lol:

Originally posted by K&#045;town Vol Fan+Jan 15, 2005 8:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (K-town Vol Fan @ Jan 15, 2005 8:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dalelindsay81@Jan 15, 2005 7:02 PM

Lmao. :lol: [/quote]
I&#39;ve got to agree. At least get a Natalie Portman picture in there to preserve some shread of dignity&#33;

Crompton did not impress me i dont think he completed but maybe 2 passes i mean i know it is a allstar game but he is playing with the best high school player in the country..Unless he gets better were screwed

Originally posted by volattic@Jan 15, 2005 9:07 PM
Crompton did not impress me i dont think he completed but maybe 2 passes i mean i know it is a allstar game but he is playing with the best high school player in the country..Unless he gets better were screwed

:blink: Well that&#39;s it then&#33; Sound the alarm&#33; Based on less than 10 snaps and 2 passing attempts . . . the program is going in the dumpster.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 15, 2005 5:34 PM
You have got to be kidding me?&#33;?&#33;? Down on a recruit after seeing about 10 snaps.

lol..That was my thought&#33; C&#39;mon gang..give the kid a chance&#33;

I didn&#39;t see him play today at all as I was gone for the whole day but seriously guys come on....He&#39;s only been throwing to these guys for a week...that&#39;s not a lot of time on the football field if you think about it.....When he goes through Spring practice and things such as that he&#39;ll be fine

...and one other thing. This may be a reach. . . but I think you really need to think about what you are doing before you stick a potential signee&#39;s name in a thread like this.

he has been commited here for more than 4 months. i think he is a lock RIC FLAIR. arent u past ur prime. its time to give up the threads and pick up the geritol.. :shakeit:

:D Nice Ric bash there.

Just pointing something out Dale, that&#39;s all. Not really directed at you, more toward Volattic for his "Unless he gets better we are screwed" comment.

THe East team looked horribly coached, and I think Crompton played less at QB than either of the other two. I&#39;ll reserve my judgement for a later date. For now I&#39;m just happy that he&#39;s a VOL and he&#39;s bringing others with him.

VN Store

Back