Wasnt impressed with Johnathon Crompton

Crompton will start this fall huh......We just went thru a QB starting problems this spring.....what's wrong with him red-shirting.....I would red-shirt if I was him.....too much talent in front of him......everyone seems to ride the new guy can start mentality......recruiting is for getting players who can develop into star football players in their careers for their respective schools......Crompton shouldn't start.....it would cause too much tension between all the QB's and as a team you can't have that......so Crompton if you can hear me buddy.....REDSHIRT!!!! It would be the best for you as a player and the best for the team so we can have ya here at UT longer :D :good:

:eek:lol: :dlol: Man, this is a funny thread! I have nothing to say on this one except that! :lol:

this-thread-rocks.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for the entertainment this Monday!

Now, back to Cheetos and Tetris.

Attachments

• Office_Space.jpg
    Office_Space.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
Aaaahhhh!! The offseason. We criticize a Clausen that could have some UT passing records over and above everyone else...if it weren't for Peyton. We criticize our HS QB commits that only had UT in there eyes and are totally committed to this program, even before their senior year in High school. Peyton didn't have one of his best games in Foxboro yesterday. Does that now bring him down to Crompton's "level?" Ainge is great. Shaeffer will be. Crompton will be. RC could be, but can still hold his own in most programs as a starter. Bring on any Clausen. Their work ethic and commitment to UT football has been beyond the call of duty. This is a farce. A majority of the posts in this thread that look down on our players have multiple spelling and grammar errors. Looks like most people here that are being so judgmental should be studying instead of trying to be articulate or trying to sound intelligent. Profanity is an idiots way of trying to express themself in an intelligent manner. Read a dictionary.

ur gonna criticize grammar in a forum. where ppl (oops spell error) write posts on a keyboard real fast just to get their point across. im sorry but next time we will use spell check. also remember that this is tennesseeeeeeeee. (oops spell error)
oh yeah newbie ebners, seeing how u have been here for 5 seconds let me speak for everyone by saying :bow: u are a football genius. who cares who starts. i started this thread and i am happy with the results. it has got us all thinking. and to all love the vol fans who bleed orange like we all do. we sure do bitch and complain and talk bad about each other alot. lets not bring ourselves down to the bammers level. lets just get along. :beer: :bammer: :corso:

This is what Jamie Newburg had to say about Jonathan after the week in San Antonio:

"But no one on either team gained more respect from the Scout.com team than Jonathan Crompton (Waynesville, N.C. - photo left). Granted the East quarterbacks struggled in the game itself, but you had to see Crompton everyday in practice. First of all Crompton is a very big quarterback and physically ready for college football. There is no question about that. Secondly, he has great command with his teammates and in the huddle. Crompton does all the things very well that you can’t see in the box score or watching him throw a pass. Speaking of throwing, he has a very good and accurate arm and he can also really move."

Looks to me like there are some under-age posters on this board. Where did they all come from? weren't here 2 weeks ago. Geez

VN Store

Back