Wasnt impressed with Johnathon Crompton

Here's for all you down in the mouth know it alls
1. Did any QB for the East look good --- NO
2. Do you think the East looked good as a team
3. Could it be the East HC and his staff were out of there league and didn't have a clue
4. 1 week with a new offense and your lucky they could line up right. The WEST played an Offense that most teams play, the EAST didn't
Crompton did better than the other 2 EAST QB's

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jan 16, 2005 7:25 AM
Here's for all you down in the mouth know it alls
1. Did any QB for the East look good --- NO
2. Do you think the East looked good as a team
3. Could it be the East HC and his staff were out of there league and didn't have a clue
4. 1 week with a new offense and your lucky they could line up right. The WEST played an Offense that most teams play, the EAST didn't
Crompton did better than the other 2 EAST QB's

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. The West's coacing staff was so far and away ahead of the East it wasn't any funny.

The East's guys had a 'dear in the headlights' look all day long.

They didn't have a clue as to how to compete with that other staff.

I cannot believe this thread exists. Crompton didn't get rated as one of the top 5 QBs for nothing. He practices for a team for ONE WEEK and you guys are out here dissing him? This is beginning to sound like a buch of dam bammers. This kid has all the tools physically and mentally. When CRS finishes with him and he has a dam line that can actually block for him, he'll be in our top 5 best ever QBs. Like I said, this thread sucks.

I agree. People these recruits read the boards like everyone else. Tennessee takes pride in being afamily and sticking together. Why don't we give thesse kids a chance to see the real Tennessee family and Support instead of bash.

If that was your son what would you tell him. You didn't impress me or Hey its hard to play a no huddle offense with an offensive line that doesn't have a center. Just think what it is going to be like when your taking snaps From McNeil and Oher is your tackle. Don't thier are alot of better days ahead.

Are you kidding me? Tell me I am hallucinating, oh wait a minute, I just woke up, yes indeed, the dumb keep getting dumber.....

this website exist to make threads like this. if he reads this and doesnt like it tough tit. i just said he didnt look good for one game and yall start saying oh god dont jinx us. i dont believe in jinxes. if this were 4 yrs ago and casey played like that would we still be saying the same stuff. he might of had a real good game. but he didnt do **** while he was here except live off our athletes. But everyone needs to quit saying that crompton is the second coming of manning cause there will never be another peyton manning. he is one in a million. LETS GIVE AINGE SOME CREDIT AND LET HIM LEAD US THE NEXT 3 YRS. K

Hey gang:

A kid doesn't get to be rated the #2 pro style quarterback in the country without being pretty doggone special!

CASEY WAS RATED IN THE TOP 5 AND U THINK HE IS SPECIAL. MAYBE IN THE MENTAL WAY BUT NOT FOOTBALL. THESE RANKINGS MEAN NOTHING. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT MATT LEINART WAS RATED HIGH WHEN HE CAME IN AND LOOK AT HIM. ITS ALL GUESSING. I HOPE CROMPTON IS THE BEST EVER BY GOD. I LOVE UT MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT HE DIDNT DO MUCH YESTERDAY AND I WAS JUST POINTING IT OUT. I DIDNT MEAN TO START THE APPOCALYPSE. JONATHON IF U READ THIS IM SORRY MAN. DO U NEED A HUG :dlol:

dalelindsay81- Come back when you learn something about football!!!!!

Casey was a good QB that played with less talent than any QB since Tony Robinson.

You have alot to learn about both football and talent!

Here is something really funny.....Crompton has at least 2-3 years before he could ever assume the starting role........and not to mention he has to sit there with Mr. Crybaby Brent Shaeffer and listen to those little voices in his ear.......man I am so tired of hearing about Crompton.......He is a great QB I am sure but I argee with what I saw of Crompton in that game.......only thing is he's gonna have a Off. Coordinator just like the East has yesterday......I am talking about the ONE, THE ONLY Randy Scheider :dlol: oops I mean Sanders (heard that from a drunk guy on the radio one night).....Our offensive has been lack luster ever since Cutcliffe left.......anyways back to the subject at hand :beer: ........He is by what I have saw outta our QB's this year at best 4th String......You got Ainge(obvious starter), then Clausen(hate to say it but he got the 2nd String in my book after picking apart A&M), then Mr. Crybaby(would say Schaeffer but he is looking more after himself than the team....HE WILL NEVER BE VICK!!!!!!), then you got Crompton......So lets see Ainge and Schaeffer are sophmores, so assuming Schaeffer stays he's gonna be no more than 3rd String for at least 3 years.......don't think after the class we has last year we needed to bring in another QB anyways.....think we need to keep that All-American O-Line up..... :good:

i have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. the talent around casey is the only reason we won any games at all with him. kelley washington. donte stallworth. gibril wilson among others. CASEY CLAUSEN SUCKS AND ALWAYS WILL. GOOD RIDDANCE. LIKE GATOR HATER SAID CROMPTON MIGHT NOT EVEN PLAY FOR ABOUT 3 YRS.

<edited> Namecalling is not allowed on the board. You may want to click on the rules link at the top.

vol_freak

SORRY TO HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS. BUT THEY SAID SOME THING DEROGATORY ABOUT ME TO. THAT WORKS BOTH WAYS DOESNT IT? :finger:

OH YEAH AINGE IS TRANSFERRING SO I GUESS CROMPTON WILL START RIGHT VOLS FAN. SEEING HOW U KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. I GUESS U KNOW THE COACHES TOO.

What athletes did Casey live off of? I can&#39;t remember, could you please enlighten me. Poor offensive line, no pure receivers, no running game, but if you look at what Clausen did in his tenure here statistically, pretty darned impressive to me.

Dale your right about one thing, this site does exist to discuss various topics, but if you can&#39;t take what you dish out then maybe you should take a look in the mirror before you start speaking like a little brat with you foul language.

One of the most ignorant topics I have ever read on this site, TNVOLS1 I echo your sentiments.

keyboard4.jpg

Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 16, 2005 4:52 PM
:finger: NO UR RIGHT WE HAD NO ATHLETES AT UT WHEN CLAUSEN WAS HERE. WE JUST RODE HIS BACK TO MEDIOCRITY.

you suck at life.

what little i saw of crompton didn&#39;t overly impress me either....but i look at it like this, he had only a week to get used to the game plan, comes from a small town and has already heard a lot of expectations about himself...the qb situation at UT is all up in the air too...i say lets wait and see what happens after the coaching staff has had some time with him

ok ,ok guys. Enough. Crompton may start this fall. Yes, he is that good. Dale, get off your high horse man. JC will be a damn good Qb, sorry he didn&#39;t flash brilliance with 10 snaps with players he spent a week with. Since you know all about football, did you happen to notice that the passes JC made were timing patterns...? U know that those take tons of practice. Also, maybe you didn&#39;t hear that the announcers were talking about his fade to the endzone pass not working because the reciever broke the route off. Anyway, i don&#39;t know why i am wasting my time replying to a post that is this retarded. Yes, you are right these forums do exist so people like you can say stupid things, but they also exist so everyone else that knows a damn can tell you to go away.

VN Store

Back