We beat oregon

govols105

This will be the keys to beating Oregon. Running the fast paced offense will be useless against Oregon. As they fast it in practice every day. But it might be good for the sec foes.

This will be the keys to beating Oregon. Running the fast paced offense will be useless against Oregon. As they fast it in practice every day. But it might be good for the sec foes.

What about Western Kentucky? :)

Reactions: 15 people

Tenn. time is coming but not against Oregon. It will not be long then we can stay with teams like them. Hang on good times are coming.

Reactions: 1 person

If lightning strikes... I won't look for UT to have the short drives Oregon has. You can get to the line, snap quickly or whenever you are ready, and still run 8 or 10 play drives. That's UT's best chance in all likelihood. Stay on the field on O. Make their D hold up to long drives. It may even be worse on a D when the opponent gets to the LOS in a hurry then makes them wait in their stance for another 10-15 seconds. UT is also much larger across the front than Oregon without giving up alot of athleticism.

Reactions: 4 people
It will be a LOS game. Good thing is or D has been trained in up tempo. The only way we hang in there with them is if we beat them on the line and our secondary stays alert.

Agree GrowVol. The DL needs to collapse the backfield and force all of their run plays to go lateral before turning upfield.

We're not beating Oregon.

/thread

Let's just stay home and not embarass ourselves. Save money too.

As a matter of fact, let's only play the six games many of our more "rational" fans think we have a reasonable chance of winning.

We could possibly be 6-0 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!:baloon::groupwave::3cheers:

Reactions: 9 people
We have no chance. If that makes me less of a fan even though I'll still be cheering them on like any other game, then so be it I guess.

We have no chance. If that makes me less of a fan even though I'll still be cheering them on like any other game, then so be it I guess.

I disagree. We always have a chance.

Oregon very well may be looking past us. Lots of variables.

I disagree. We always have a chance.

Oregon very well may be looking past us. Lots of variables.

Oregon won't look past us. This is their chance to whip an SEC team. Plus their new coach won't let them look past us. It's their chance to make a statement.

There is always a chance. longshot upsets happen every week. Didn't #25 Oregon State just lose to a division 2 school?
GBO

VN Store

Back