We beat oregon

Not a true fan IMO

:)

I'm just realizing tonight that by some definitions, might not be a Tennessee fan at all. :)

Hey I don't have an issue with people thinking Tennessee will win every game. I really don't. I can see how it's part of the fun for some. But if I happened to be in Vegas and someone offered me a chance to bet on the game, even money, I'm not afraid to admit I would pick Oregon.

I'm just realizing tonight that by some definitions, might not be a Tennessee fan at all. :)

Hey I don't have an issue with people thinking Tennessee will win every game. I really don't. I can see how it's part of the fun for some. But if I happened to be in Vegas and someone offered me a chance to bet on the game, even money, I'm not afraid to admit I would pick Oregon.

You'd be half a retard to not pick Oregon. I bet the line on gameday is 30+

I love the Vols, but it is what it is. If we somehow win, it'll be one of the biggest upsets in recent college football history. Like Michigan vs Appalachian St status.

yes,we have a chance,it may be a very small chance of winning but it's still a chance.

You guys are killing me tonight. Thinking the odds of Tennessee beating Oregon are slim to none, means someone isn't a fan? How does that logic even work?

Because no reasonable person is, only the crazy ones

fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
n.
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

We have an oline that talent wise could wear their defense down. If they can gain alot of rushing yards and stay on the field we have a chance.

This would also keep our d fresh and off the field.

Our first team is even on both sides of the ball based on recruiting rankings. It is our second team where we drop off fast.

We have a chance. I think we will also know within the first quarter.
I'm anxious to see how our line and tailbacks play against Western. Speaking of backs, I was watching the video earlier and that Summerhill kid looks more impressive the more times I watch him.

Reactions: 1 person
We have an oline that talent wise could wear their defense down. If they can gain alot of rushing yards and stay on the field we have a chance.

This would also keep our d fresh and off the field.

Our first team is even on both sides of the ball based on recruiting rankings. It is our second team where we drop off fast.

We have a chance. I think we will also know within the first quarter.
We didn't know in the first quarter last year.

Reactions: 1 person
There is a difference in slim and none
Against Oregon thinking there is a slim chance is pretty realistic. A lot of things have to go our way (think 85 sugar bowl against Miami. Or the basketball game against Kansas playing most walk-ons and freshmen)

Saying there is "no chance" is taking a defeatist attitude.

Just messing with you freak.

I know what you are saying.

Now if people don't watch the game because they think we don't have a chance to win... Let's revoke their fan cards.

Haven't saw Oregon play yet. will watch them this and make a determination. TN will beat the dog pee out WKU. I figure TN 45. wku 17...

Op meant to type, "we beat to Oregon cheerleader thread".

i say we beat oregon. no one else on here believes we can i do though. go vols.

:lolabove: We will beat the 3rd best ranked team in the whole dang USA......yes sir reee. You get today's atta boy award for believing real hard :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think they should take a look at the Stanford/Oregon game from last year. Oregon is a finesse team, so once you knock a few heads off I bet they will definitely slow down a bit. UT has to be physical. The dline must dominate that game.

VN Store

Back