We beat oregon

I like that Oregon is going to Virginia this week... Oregon does what they do extremely well and has perfected their system... That being said, they are no more talented a football team than UT is... I think Tennessee has the ability to win, I just don't think it happens...

Possible, on Saturdays anything is possible. We do have more of a chance than most fans on here give us credit for... but still the odds are against us. I think a close loss in this game, within 14, would be the best thing for the naturalization of this team. What you are saying is that you have faith in Butch's ability to overcome the odds... we will know more in November.

Um. So you just felt like sharing?

So, at least tell us why. Did you watch Oregon play last week and see a weakness? Just a hunch? Or you think Tennessee will win every game? Let's hear it. :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person

So, at least tell us why. Did you watch Oregon play last week and see a weakness? Just a hunch? Or you think Tennessee will win every game? Let's hear it. :popcorn:

Not a true fan IMO

:)

We have no chance. If that makes me less of a fan even though I'll still be cheering them on like any other game, then so be it I guess.

I can't believe you idiots that say we have NO chance! Until the game is played and more than likely most of a game there are always, always, always a chance! And anyone that says there no chance 2 weeks before is no way no how a fan!!

Lol, i want tennessee to win every game, but i think if we pull a smart coach move talk up the fast tempo offense then slow it down when we play them and just focus on each play at a time we can beat them. Dan mccullers alone should trash their offensive line. the key will be containing the edges.

I can't believe you idiots that say we have NO chance! Until the game is played and more than likely most of a game there are always, always, always a chance! And anyone that says there no chance 2 weeks before is no way no how a fan!!

You guys are killing me tonight. Thinking the odds of Tennessee beating Oregon are slim to none, means someone isn't a fan? How does that logic even work?

Reactions: 4 people
Lol, i want tennessee to win every game, but i think if we pull a smart coach move talk up the fast tempo offense then slow it down when we play them and just focus on each play at a time we can beat them. Dan mccullers alone should trash their offensive line. the key will be containing the edges.

McCullers better take a nap before the game if he's going to be trashing an entire offensive line all night. :)

You guys are killing me tonight. Thinking the odds of Tennessee beating Oregon are slim to none, means someone isn't a fan? How does that logic even work?

Because real fans wil believe their team has a chance to win EVERY game regardless of who they play! Plain and simple!

I just do not get the love affair with Oregon and (unrelated to this thread) Josh Dobbs on this board. To squash both real quick, Oregon has a 99% chance of beating us and Josh Dobbs is currently 4th string. Mooooving on.

So we're going to win by using a bunch of buzzword coach phrase cliches?

don't forget mr. hood and couch. our d-line should crush oregons' offensive line into duck eggs and stomp on them then eat the shells.

We absolutely could beat Oregon!

McRae, Stokes, Maymon's back, newcomers Hubbs3, and Barton. We are in good shape for a great season.

Oh wait...what forum am I in....football????

:eek:lol: Yeah no......

Reactions: 2 people

We have an oline that talent wise could wear their defense down. If they can gain alot of rushing yards and stay on the field we have a chance.

This would also keep our d fresh and off the field.

Our first team is even on both sides of the ball based on recruiting rankings. It is our second team where we drop off fast.

We have a chance. I think we will also know within the first quarter.

I don't know if we win or not but I have to believe they will give their all for Tennessee.

These boys have got heart and win or lose they will not quit

Reactions: 2 people
We have an oline that talent wise could wear their defense down. If they can gain alot of rushing yards and stay on the field we have a chance.

This would also keep our d fresh and off the field.

Our first team is even on both sides of the ball based on recruiting rankings. It is our second team where we drop off fast.

We have a chance. I think we will also know
within the first quarter.

Buster Douglas says hi to this thread.

VN Store

Back