"We Beat UK, Look Out UT". (says WKU fan store)

How many more of these "We better watch out" threads are we going to have. I swear, you'd think we should go ahead and just forfeit saturday's game. It seems half of volnation fears WKU. Is that what UT football has come to????

Reactions: 18 people
So half this fan base thinks UT will beat Oregon.....the other half thinks UT will lose to Western Kentucky....Interesting

Reactions: 37 people
How many more of these "We better watch out" threads are we going to have. I swear, you'd think we should go ahead and just forfeit saturday's game. It seems half of volnation fears WKU. Is that what UT football has come to????

It seems like a lot of Tennessee fans are scared sh*tless of this game for some reason.

Not sure that qualifies as irony.

Quite sure it does. This guy constantly drops turds in here only to disappear while many of you feed his trolling. Steve's facial expressions are symbolic of my reaction when this guy resurfaces.

]

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 4 people
Something we couldn't accomplish in 2011.

Umm ... In case you haven't noticed it's 2013 and a few things have changed in Vol land. I figured out scared Vol fans like you... You all are really Dooley supporters and have not thrown away your binoculars. You feel like the Nazis on D-day. Trust me, BP IS NOT Eisenhower. Bill Clinton maybe, but not Eisonhower. Sorry, couldn't resist!

Reactions: 2 people
If Dooley was still the coach I would actually be very nervous for this Saturday.

Somebody call Harley-Davidson of Knoxville and get Petrino some motor cycle lessons this Saturday while he is in town......I'm just sayin :dunno:

Or bring His Mistress to Knoxvegas to distract Him!:eek:lol::devilsmoke::pepper:

Reactions: 1 person
Umm ... In case you haven't noticed it's 2013 and a few things have changed in Vol land. I figured out scared Vol fans like you... You all are really Dooley supporters and have not thrown away your binoculars. You feel like the Nazis on D-day. Trust me, BP IS NOT Eisenhower. Bill Clinton maybe, but not Eisonhower. Sorry, couldn't resist!

Scared fans like me? I'm sorry I remain objective and will quickly point out that we are quite similar looking at the rosters as far as talent is concerned (Kentucky). I believe our coaching has improved, but many of you are about to receive a rude awakening from mid-September through October when Tennessee could potentially be sitting at 3 and 5.

Last edited:
I love it when a fan base of a sorry arsed school gets all worked up and excited thinking they are going to beat us.
It just makes it so pleasant to watch their faces when reality sets in and they wonder what were they thinking and why did we spend all this money to come to this game.

It will be enough anger and sadness to make a marshmallow man.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back