"We Beat UK, Look Out UT". (says WKU fan store)

Scared fans like me? I'm sorry I remain objective and will quickly point out that we are quite similar looking at the rosters as far as talent is concerned. I believe our coaching has improved, but many of you are about to receive a rude awakening from mid-September through October when Tennessee could be potentially be sitting at 3 and 5.

You must be a liberal in DC with the way you like to put words in people mouths. I was simply talking about the WKU game. Where did you assume I was talking about "3-5 ..." No rude awakening here. Sure we will lose games just not worried about BP.

I was just joking above and you are a little sensitive. It's OK if you think the WKU game will be close ... Really!

Reactions: 3 people
Scared fans like me? I'm sorry I remain objective and will quickly point out that we are quite similar looking at the rosters as far as talent is concerned (Kentucky). I believe our coaching has improved, but many of you are about to receive a rude awakening from mid-September through October when Tennessee could potentially be sitting at 3 and 5.

Talent similar to Kentucky. The same team we beat with no head coach last year. Come on man.

Reactions: 3 people
So half this fan base thinks UT will beat Oregon.....the other half thinks UT will lose to Western Kentucky....Interesting

Half thinks we're going to go 14-0 and win the NC, the other half thinks we don't make a bowl.

And if you disagree with either side, you're crucified.

Bobby may run for US senate in KY. He tends to switch jobs like Larry Brown

It's been noted that Bobby and Bill Clinton have swung golf clubs together from time to time. Could be some potential there.

Last edited:
After seeing that sign, I want the first string to the last kneel-down, and just beat them inside out.

222-0 wouldn't be enough for me.

You just gonna skip last year and go straight to the negative. Typical.

Last year's outfit fielded one of the most explosive offenses in school history. Last year's meeting was also in the friendly confines of Neyland Stadium. Screw perspective.

https://twitter.com/TheWKUstore/status/374526990935941120/photo/1

Bobby Petrino at the helm we better be on our best game.

I'm wont to be diplomatic with our opponents and not act all uppity just because we're "Tennessee." However, I think certain WKU factions have let the UK victory go to their heads. I'm all for any frog to praise their own pond which is the natural thing to do. But I'm sort of, just sort of, peeved now. I'm thus in favor of Butch stepping on the gas and keeping it there, no matter how many points we run up on WKU. I now want our players to be just downright mean and hit these guys where it hurts the most. Then hit them again. I think they do need a slice of humble pie. While I do think the game will be closer than it otherwise would be, I now very much want to see 76 - 13 beating.

I'm wont to be diplomatic with our opponents and not act all uppity just because we're "Tennessee." However, I think certain WKU factions have let the UK victory go to their heads. I'm all for any frog to praise their own pond which is the natural thing to do. But I'm sort of, just sort of, peeved now. I'm thus in favor of Butch stepping on the gas and keeping it there, no matter how many points we run up on WKU. I now want our players to be just downright mean and hit these guys where it hurts the most. Then hit them again. I think they do need a slice of humble pie. While I do think the game will be closer than it otherwise would be, I now very much want to see 76 - 13 beating.

I'll feel sorry for the kids, but we should lay the wood to' em just 'cause it's Petrino.

Scared fans like me? I'm sorry I remain objective and will quickly point out that we are quite similar looking at the rosters as far as talent is concerned (Kentucky). I believe our coaching has improved, but many of you are about to receive a rude awakening from mid-September through October when Tennessee could potentially be sitting at 3 and 5.

There's nothing "objective" about being idiotic.

Reactions: 1 person
Picture5.png

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back