We just dont have the players

Players or not, I just do NOT like our offensive identity. Perhaps we don't have the right personnel but it seems like our plays are taking FOREVER to develop and I just don't get operating from the shot gun every play. If you want to run the ball, why do you line up in a formation that already puts you at a 3-5 yard disadvantage?

Reactions: 4 people
It's the offensive play calling that's offensive. You run the ball in the SEC with a rookie QB. You protect him. Especially when you have the friggin lead.

It's the offensive play calling that's offensive. You run the ball in the SEC with a rookie QB. You protect him. Especially when you have the friggin lead.

Florida's been stacking the box a lot. Running would be darn near impossible on a lot of plays against that front 7.

Here wevgo folks were down by a score when do we fall apart? I know that's bad to say but it happens every yr

Our QB who can lead this team is sitting on the bench. Riley deserves a shot but butch will just let Worley come in and do nothing.

Maybe when our team has competitive talent?

If TN has to have equal talent to win then we will never be relevant. At some point, coaches have to out game plan the other team's better talent. If we continue to run RB screens / bubble screens / reverses against man defense then we know coaches are not good at in game adjustments!

VN Store

Back