We need to get the lustre back

lawgator1

I can't believe how far this game has fallen in the list of early season "games to watch." Both teams need to ramp it up. Its disgusting when everyone seems to think that the East comes down to the Georgia-USCe game. That is just an abomination to God, imo.

Giddy up.

Reactions: 6 people
I agree Gator, I was watching the Clemson/UNC game and during a break in action they brought up on the screen "key" games for the weekend. Out of 9 games in their illustration, our game wasn't listed.

I agree Gator, I was watching the Clemson/UNC game and during a break in action they brought up on the screen "key" games for the weekend. Out of 9 games in their illustration, our game wasn't listed.

This morning I was listening to the early show on College Radio on Sirius. Bill King listed out the top 5 games for the weekend. I kept waiting for ours to be mentioned. It was .... when he pointed out that ti did not make his Top 5.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey LG, I found something that will match your attire Saturday.

volgrad98-albums-ups-picture4843-lg_shoes.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I can't believe how far this game has fallen in the list of early season "games to watch." Both teams need to ramp it up. Its disgusting when everyone seems to think that the East comes down to the Georgia-USCe game. That is just an abomination to God, imo.

Giddy up.

Look where Gameday is this weekend. That pretty much tells the whole story.

It's really a sad state of affairs. Hopefully in the next couple years things get turned around.....on our end.

You guys won 11 games last year and were a fumble away from going to the SECCG.

One loss to Miami doesn't knock you down to our level. We're the reason this game sucks.

You guys won 11 games last year and were a fumble away from going to the SECCG.

One loss to Miami doesn't knock you down to our level. We're the reason this game sucks.

I'd say both teams are heartily contributing.

The only way some intrigue comes back into this game is if Tennessee starts winning a few.

I have no desire to see that happen.

:)

VN Store

Back