We need to get the lustre back

I can't believe how far this game has fallen in the list of early season "games to watch." Both teams need to ramp it up. Its disgusting when everyone seems to think that the East comes down to the Georgia-USCe game. That is just an abomination to God, imo.

Giddy up.

I agree we need to get our shine back on. Rebuild what was lost when Fulmer-Spurrier were the coaches (those were the days to remember) and they haven't been the same since.

Last edited:
Agree good post. Sad that some of our posters have to show hate.

Maybe, just maybe, Vol fans don't want to play gracious host to a Gator fan during Florida week that is:

* Coming off 8 straight wins against the Vols

-and-

* Coming off an 11 win season last year (our last was in 2001)

My heart hurts for the Gators losing a nationally recognized matchup this weekend. That vaunted defense will just have to wait until South Carolina, Georgia, LSU or Florida State to show their gumption.

Hey LG, I found something that will match your attire Saturday.

volgrad98-albums-ups-picture4843-lg_shoes.jpg

Is truly pants on the ground?

Its pretty rare. I find the posters here to be more knowledgeable and realistic than elsewhere. Sure, its a little woo hooish in late August and the first week or so of September, but once we settle in for the duration its a pleasant place to be.

I'm actually mulling buying a last minute ticket on stubhub....

Hey, Lawgator, if you say you're bringing the girl in your avi, the UT ticket sales will certainly spike. But I agree, the game doesn't have the rumble it once did, but after UT wins tomorrow it will rumble enough! :dance2:

I can't believe how far this game has fallen in the list of early season "games to watch." Both teams need to ramp it up. Its disgusting when everyone seems to think that the East comes down to the Georgia-USCe game. That is just an abomination to God, imo.

Giddy up.
I hate Everything about Florida, but your right...

VN Store

Back