We should support the Lions

Speaking for myself only but I never disliked the Chiefs until this whole Kelce family / Taylor circus started and being shoved down our throats. I mean who really cares?. With the Vol ties.... Go Lions all day long!! Down go's the KC Swifties....

Just my opinion,

GBO

I'm ok with the Chiefs. Followed them with Joe Montana and again with Eric Berry. But I'm all about the Niners

Hard to pull for Lions when you are a Pack fan however, absolutely don't want to see the Taylor Chiefs in the finals and well, not so crazy about the 49ers since they beat my Pack, and no friggin way Lamar has what it takes to win it all, so by the rare ipso dipso facto double secret probation act of 1848, looks like the Lions and the 4 Volunteers get my support. Gooo Silver and Blue!

Reactions: MAD
I live in KC and a big Chiefs fan. Not trying to start anything, just curious why the Chiefs hate?
To me and others that I personally have heard from it seems KC is the NFLs Bama. The league wants them in and seems like a lot goes their way to make sure it happens.

Life long Lions fan..I adopted the Titans when they came to Tn....should have let DCS had that kid!!!! @part of the pride & they do like my VFL'S

Hard to pull for Lions when you are a Pack fan however, absolutely don't want to see the Taylor Chiefs in the finals and well, not so crazy about the 49ers since they beat my Pack, and no friggin way Lamar has what it takes to win it all, so by the rare ipso dipso facto double secret probation act of 1848, looks like the Lions and the 4 Volunteers get my support. Gooo Silver and Blue!
You don't have to worry about that cause kc isnt going into Baltimore and beating the ravens.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I live in KC and a big Chiefs fan. Not trying to start anything, just curious why the Chiefs hate?
Not so much hate for the chiefs but I’m jsit tired of seeing them there year in and year out. Need some new blood. Have never been a Kelce fan and this year has been insufferable with him and T swift. Also Jackson mahomes

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is why I like the NFL. I grew up a Falcons fan, then TN got the Titans so now I root for them mostly. But I also would like to see Lamar get a ring, or Jennings, or see Detroit finally win one because they have been bad for so long. I can watch pro ball and not get too emotionally involved.

College allegiance has nothing to do with NFL fandom for me, but its easy to pull for the Lions this year..............its good to see someone go placed they have never been before.

Reactions: MAD
Mistrr Speaking for myself only but I never disliked the Chiefs until this whole Kelce family / Taylor circus started and being shoved down our throats. I mean who really cares?. With the Vol ties.... Go Lions all day long!! Down go's the KC Swifties....

Just my opinion,

GBO
Vol ties on Chiefs as well. Mister Smith #65 on ol. Hello...

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back