We should support the Lions

1. Chiefs (and Trey Smith)
2. Lions
3. 49s
4. Ravens

I'm just happy the Bills and Josh Allen are out. I'd be happy for any of the 4 remaining teams.

I'm such a die-hard VOLS fan, and get so into UT Football, people always ask me "who's your favorite NFL team?" I always say no one, I just follow former VOLS players and root for whichever teams have the most UT players. Some people think that's weird, lol.

Reactions: tn4elvis
But my favorite VFL of all time is on the 49s. JJ helped bring us back , ALPHA DOG ! I do love the other Vols but JJ could have left us after all that crap coaching. Could’ve transferred or left but didn’t. WANTED TO BE A VOL ! We had the pleasure of meeting him when my son was younger and he told him to never back down and stay strong and good things will happen. My son wore his number through youth football ,high school and all four years of college.
One of my favorite Vols of all time. If you are picking a team and want an absolute tough football player to start with. JJ is your guy. I hope he gets a chance to come back to Neyland one day and be properly appreciated by the fans. He deserves anything good that comes his way. I hope the four Vols on the Lions play well but I can’t cheer against JJ either.

Reactions: Orangeblood75
Stop Cofer was from Knoxville, went to Rule High School
Lucci & Naumoff were both LBers for the Lions during the 60s. Both were great players but Butkus, Ray Nitkesue (sp) took all the glory in those days. Detroit was a decent team then but no offense. Herman Weaver, thunder foot, was a Lion punter.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I live in KC and a big Chiefs fan. Not trying to start anything, just curious why the Chiefs hate?
Can't remember the exact game, but a few seasons ago very late in the 4th quarter with a comfortable margin, Reid started calling a bunch of gadget plays needlessly.

And State Farm screwed me on an auto claim in spite of having been a policy holder for almost 20 years.

And finally this:
travis-kelce-double-vaccines-100223-tout-1516fcc3652e465a8576c0896d0afd38.jpg

Okay and how exactly should I "support the Lions?" If I watch them on TV does that qualify? 'Cause that's the extent of my support for anything NFL.

Okay and how exactly should I "support the Lions?" If I watch them on TV does that qualify? 'Cause that's the extent of my support for anything NFL.
They need all the fans they can get to pull for them. Watching on TV counts because not very many fans outside of the fans who live in their teams home town/city get much access to tickets.

Reactions: jarhead
To me and others that I personally have heard from it seems KC is the NFLs Bama. The league wants them in and seems like a lot goes their way to make sure it happens.
If truly believe the conspiracy theories that the NFL or NCAA cheated to get teams in.. I literally just wouldn’t watch the sport again.

A lot goes their way because they are a good team. Good teams find ways to win. That’s it.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Can't remember the exact game, but a few seasons ago very late in the 4th quarter with a comfortable margin, Reid started calling a bunch of gadget plays needlessly.

And State Farm screwed me on an auto claim in spite of having been a policy holder for almost 20 years.

And finally this:
travis-kelce-double-vaccines-100223-tout-1516fcc3652e465a8576c0896d0afd38.jpg
Actually, I was really pulling for the Chiefs until this:
iu

VN Store

Back