Well, I'm going to watch the NCSU game.

I wouldn’t hold your breath
I mean, they almost lost to UCONN in the opener last year and still went 9-3 on the regular season.

Similarly, they just got by being upset by ECU in 2022 and made it to 7-5 or so on the regular season.

It’s not an abnormal start for them…nor with the rest of their schedule (games including LA Tech, NIU, Wake Forest, Syracuse, Cal, Stanford, Duke, Georgia Tech, UNC) would their normal 7-9 wins be out of the question if they win tonight.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I mean, they almost lost to UCONN in the opener last year and still went 9-3 on the regular season.

Similarly, they just got by being upset by ECU in 2022 and made it to 7-5 or so on the regular season.

It’s not an abnormal start for them…nor with the rest of their schedule (games including LA Tech, NIU, Wake Forest, Syracuse, Cal, Stanford, Duke, Georgia Tech, UNC) would their normal 7-9 wins be out of the question if they win tonight.

They just don’t look good in any phase of the game outside of one WR. The ACC is pretty weak, so sure they could go 8-4 but they’ll have to improve over this for sure. It’s week 1

I said on Reddit that the NCState game was a harbinger over whether we would have a good or bad season because they could be a challenge.

I am amending that opinion. We will kill them

You guys know all these throws that McCall is missing....he's probably not going to miss against us. ****ing way she goes boys...

That being said we probably score 45+

Reactions: LouderVol
You guys know all these throws that McCall is missing....he's probably not going to miss against us. ****ing way she goes boys...

That being said we probably score 45+
He won't have the time to get off some of these. I suspect that kid is going to take some JG level beatings in Charlotte

VN Store

Back