Well, I'm going to watch the NCSU game.

We are going to blow NCST out...They do not match up with us in any way...Thier OL is pure garbage and we should be in the backfield all game....The thing that sticks out to me is how slow thier secondary is, Our WR's should be feasting all game long.

I was pretty impressed with Kerwin Bell and his staff last night. Had those guys ready to go and they gave NC State all they wanted. Florida would have probably been better off bringing him back to his Alma Mater rather than hiring Billy Napier.

Game is slipping away now. Depth starting to sink in
At worst, this is what I think happens when they play us, just in reverse. if they get some breaks they can keep it close for a while, but eventually we just wear them out.

I still expect to have it in hand, but we don't start pulling away until late. would love if the back ups got a series or two in.

If I’m watching and you told me they were a good high school team I would have to say “yea they look pretty good”! But no way are they top 25 college looking! They might be bigger than they look but to me they seem very small as a present day team!

They should have no problem with Western Carolina, but we get them next.

I didn't realize that Grayson McCall transferred to the Wolfpack. He's a really good quarterback. We can't take them lightly.
He is not a really good quarterback. Lmao. He is a good sun belt QB. If he were a good power 5 QB he would t have gone to NC state.

We can take them lightly and still win this game. But we won’t take them lightly. And we’ll win by 4 + scores.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
They should have no problem with Western Carolina, but we get them next.

I didn't realize that Grayson McCall transferred to the Wolfpack. He's a really good quarterback. We can't take them lightly.

He’s capable. That’s enough to make a young unproven secondary look bad.

I was pretty impressed with Kerwin Bell and his staff last night. Had those guys ready to go and they gave NC State all they wanted. Florida would have probably been better off bringing him back to his Alma Mater rather than hiring Billy Napier.
Florida always picks the most popular coach available at the time.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Read the game thread on backingthepack.com, all of the posters are clueless to what is going to hit them next week. I wonder if any of them have ever seen a UT game.
I remember the NC State thread when we played them during the Dooley Era, and they had this supposed 1st round lockdown DB who was going to shut UT down. I can’t remember all of the details, but Tyler Bray smoked that dude the whole game. If memory serves me correctly, I think it was Cordarelle Patterson’s first game at UT

I remember the NC State thread when we played them during the Dooley Era, and they had this supposed 1st round lockdown DB who was going to shut UT down. I can’t remember all of the details, but Tyler Bray smoked that dude the whole game. If memory serves me correctly, I think it was Cordarelle Patterson’s first game at UT
Amerson

They refuse to touch him after this play

VN Store

Back