Western Kentucky Roll Call

AllVolForLife_16

After a great turn out to a perfect start of the Butch Jones era, we need an even better turn out this Saturday! WKU is coming in confident under Petrino, we need a sea of Orange to shut them up! Lets fill Neyland and watch team 117 work toward greatness, and a 2-0 record before heading into Eugene! I'll be in Neyland this Saturday, will you?

Reactions: 1 person
Me and Shirley will be there.
Decked in our orange attire.
Loud and long we will cheer.
That's the promise of a Volunteer.

Me, myself, and I,
Will have to be "That Guy".
Won't be there but not because I'm a jerk.
Won't be there because of friggin work.

WKU has put our Vols on notice. Said we better watch out on account they’d beaten the Kentucky Wildcats.

I’m not the Vols coach, can’t be the coach, but if I was I’d go communist on the hilltop. Just hammer and sickle the guys. Hammer whip their DL over and over with the fresh legs of Neal, Lane, T. Smith, Hill, and Summerhill. Slice and dice them with the sickles of Pig and Young playing RB later in the game. Sledge hammer them into submission, then at the horn the whole team shouts at them, “We’re still Tennessee but that’s Mr. Tennessee to you Hilltoppers!” Maybe fans hold up posters that say, “This is Rockytop, Hilltoppers. You’ve been rocked.”

WKU has put our Vols on notice. Said we better watch out on account they’d beaten the Kentucky Wildcats.

I’m not the Vols coach, can’t be the coach, but if I was I’d go communist on the hilltop. Just hammer and sickle the guys. Hammer whip their DL over and over with the fresh legs of Neal, Lane, T. Smith, Hill, and Summerhill. Slice and dice them with the sickles of Pig and Young playing RB later in the game. Sledge hammer them into submission, then at the horn the whole team shouts at them, “We’re still Tennessee but that’s Mr. Tennessee to you Hilltoppers!” Maybe fans hold up posters that say, “This is Rockytop, Hilltoppers. You’ve been rocked.”

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Me, myself, and I,
Will have to be "That Guy".
Won't be there but not because I'm a jerk.
Won't be there because of friggin work.

^^^ winner ^^^

But I'll be there. :)

Hope u make it to a few this year, Doyle, and that work doesn't commandeer your season. And bring Linda. :boxing2:

I will be there with my son! Also bringing a friend and his son for their first time attending a game! GBO!!

Have to work but have already given my tix to brother in law and father in law who will be sporting orange.

Leaving Thursday evening. Bringing JUCO staff. Meeting with CCM and staff on Friday after lunch at Calhoun's! What a great 43rd birthday it will be...:rock:

As a graduate of WKU I will be there. Going with my wife (WKU grad) and good buddy (WKU grad). But...we are rooting for the Vols. I know it's weird, but I've been a Vols fan my whole life, couldn't stop rooting for them just because I didn't get to go to school there.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back