Western Kentucky Roll Call

I'll be there with my girlfriend. We were there earlier this year for the O&W game and this will be my first real game at Neyland! I got two free tickets from a customer who I make custom figures for who couldn't make it due to a wedding. Thanks to him, I'll be there!

Prepped for the trip from up here in Wildcat Land.
Spent today Armorall-ing the interior of the car
, using Simple Green on the cold engine to eat away dust and grease, rinsed with garden hose's high powered nozzle, let the hot sun dry the engine, then Armorall-ed every piece of rubber and plastic under the hood. Washed the car, including underneath it, checked the fluids, wrote a note to gas up tomorrow evening and taped it to plastic part of the rear view mirror. Forbade wife to drive the car once I gas it up. Tomorrow, check tire pressure even though I did that just 2 weeks ago.

Suitcase is already pre-packed, ice chest and freeze packs in the ice chest already in the car so we can haul back stuff from farmers selling at Market Square. Notified friend, well actually, reminded friend who lets us stay at his guesthouse just 3 miles from Neyland we're coming for the WKU game. So I guess me and Shirley will be at the game, oh yeah!

Me and my gf are definitely planning on being there. I am pretty darn excited. I feel like it's the first game of the season.

I'm taking mi madre. My wife got us free tickets through her boss but she has to work. Section U 38 rows up. Pretty excited about it.

Son's starting QB (9th grader) that Friday night on varsity have to be there to watch,,, but my heart is with our boys!

I'll be there. Last week was a refreshing start, but I sure won't sell them this week with the liar coming to town sporting a hyped team.!

VN Store

Back