Western Kentucky Roll Call

WKU has put our Vols on notice. Said we better watch out on account they’d beaten the Kentucky Wildcats.

I’m not the Vols coach, can’t be the coach, but if I was I’d go communist on the hilltop. Just hammer and sickle the guys. Hammer whip their DL over and over with the fresh legs of Neal, Lane, T. Smith, Hill, and Summerhill. Slice and dice them with the sickles of Pig and Young playing RB later in the game. Sledge hammer them into submission, then at the horn the whole team shouts at them, “We’re still Tennessee but that’s Mr. Tennessee to you Hilltoppers!” Maybe fans hold up posters that say, “This is Rockytop, Hilltoppers. You’ve been rocked.”

Kind of like what the commies did to Rommel?

I'll be there, along with my dad and girlfriend. This will be her first trip to Knoxville. She hates football. Hopefully this weekend will change that.

Section Q.

Ill be tailgating bright and early, and if you smell jack in II around the 17th row, my apologies.

6 of us in z12! Btw, there was talk that POTSB will take a diff route to stadium. Is this true? Will be my oldest son's first game as he will be home on leave...don't want him to miss a thing! GBO!!!

I am back in town...well leaving for Chicago in about an hour...back on Friday...ready for the game..

Z12

Absolutely !!!. come talk with me, I will be the one in orange. (shouldnt be hard to find ) :birgits_giggle:

I think it is. I'm not sure if other sections are included into the student section as well though.

What row did ya get? We're in row 40.
I'm thinking row 50 or something like that. Not sure ill have to look. I know it is the row right before cover. So if it rains we are the last people to get wet.

VN Store

Back