@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

My wife calls the cat, Creepy. The cat does occasionally hang out on the porch. Just sayin’…

Reactions: GordonC
Well there's front porch creepy and front yard creepy. Keep yo creepy on your porch and not where yer neighbors can see.
speaking of creepy - there is quite a fight going on about that in the Harsan thread ( in the NCAA forum)

All that said, there’s no reason to share her stuff. No matter how you came across the pictures

At this point, I agree. If it turns out to be true and costs two public employees their job, then yeah, her IG pictures are probably fair game. If I were her, I would do my best to try to lock down her social media but it is probably too late.

If the rumors aren't true, then you are approaching the slander and libel threshold. From personal experience, it is very hard to repair a reputation from false statements or being associated with something that failed miserably though no fault of your own.

Hope you guys are okay.

I got a nasty ankle sprain from a fall last week so I have been in a boot or brace all week. The hubs is looking at a potentially significant medical diagnosis.

And if anyone is looking for a place to stay in Vegas, do not stay at Resorts World. They are big in Asian countries but the LV resort is garbage.

I got a nasty ankle sprain from a fall last week so I have been in a boot or brace all week. The hubs is looking at a potentially significant medical diagnosis.

And if anyone is looking for a place to stay in Vegas, do not stay at Resorts World. They are big in Asian countries but the LV resort is garbage.
We'll be praying for you guys

Hope you all are able to have a good time in Vegas despite everything.

VN Store

Back