@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

Thanks.

I do try to stay in shape but it seems like when I put one medical issue behind me, something else pops up. Need to kick those issues to the curb and the extra 10-12 pounds I gained fighting them during the fall.
I feel ya except for the extra weight thing, I need to add some tonnage.

I feel ya except for the extra weight thing, I need to add some tonnage.
one a day
sundaes_Matt-Gibson_staff-900x580.jpg

That’s a good question. In my real field (aka not the miserable world of recruiting), it’s not that unbalanced. At worst 70/30 and I think that’s high. But combat fields are probably 90/10 at best.

My younger sister wanted to join the military because she thought it would be a good way to meet guys.

Did you ever wear a fanny pack as a regular accessory?

I enjoy the random questions.

When I was younger, I did not own a fanny pack when they were popular. I will occasionally wear one now if I am in tights/yoga pants. Sometimes, I can put a license, phone, keys in there without carrying a purse. Not a regular accessory but an occasional item.

Thirty years ago, fanny packs were popular. They even made itty bitty ones for club goers. Twenty years ago, fanny packs were passe. Like WTF, I'd use one on occasion. Eleven years ago, I acquired a handlebar bag with a detachable strap for when you aren't on the bike. Oh my my, oh hell yes. This thing can be worn over the shoulder. One can wear it around the waist. This is it. The last fanny pack can go to Goodwill.

Dual Pocket PRO

I wear this when I run/bike/hike/etc. No one sees it under my shirt and it holds my phone, ID, house key and sometimes energy boost things on long runs

Nope and made fun of the cutesy ones I’d seen sported by the 90’s mothers while corralling their overactive children. Actually, not a bad idea if it doesn’t require an extra bulge in the middle section.
Too bad the nerds and goobers all got one thus ruining them for all of us cool folks. 😎

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back