@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

I think it might be something else in your Google search history. ;)

I've shared enough pictures where you can formulate an opinion, running bra recommendations, and mammogram tales. FTR, I haven't explicitly stated I have "big girls" :)
Pics are worth a thousand stares.

He’s a man, you can’t tell me if you really wanted Ethan Allen, you wouldn’t get Ethan Allen

I just pick and choose when to use my methods of persuasion. Ethan Allen isn't it.

I just need decent looking bedroom furniture and a good mattress (Not for use in the Out of Context Thread)

I just pick and choose when to use my methods of persuasion. Ethan Allen isn't it.

I just need decent looking bedroom furniture and a good mattress (Not for use in the Out of Context Thread)
Have you ever looked at Haverty's? We've had good luck with their stuff in the past - well-made, not cheap (in either sense), but not insanely expensive either. Haven't shopped there in 3-4 years, though. According to their website, they've got a store in Wolfcreek and another in Southaven.

Have you ever looked at Haverty's? We've had good luck with their stuff in the past - well-made, not cheap (in either sense), but not insanely expensive either. Haven't shopped there in 3-4 years, though. According to their website, they've got a store in Wolfcreek and another in Southaven.

I do not envision staying in this house for long-term so that is why I haven't pushed for higher quality bedroom furniture. But, this is the 2nd cracked frame so going lower end is not working for us.

VN Store

Back