@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

A date took you to CiCi’s? Was it his end of season AYSO team party?

@Flowbee did while we were dating. He pulled out one of those fundraiser coupon books and ripped out a BOGO coupon. He was upset when the buffet went from $2.99 to $3.99.

@95 Vol Alum is correct. The dessert pizza is the best thing there.

@Flowbee did while we were dating. He pulled out one of those fundraiser coupon books and ripped out a BOGO coupon. He was upset when the buffet went from $2.99 to $3.99.

@95 Vol Alum is correct. The dessert pizza is the best thing there.
I guess I should have tried one. I was just so horrified at what they did to poor old pepperoni that I wasn’t tempted to go on.

We used to have two Cici's in the area, but they have been out of business for a long time. Sometimes it was pretty good.

Nope, we spend less than we make. Novel concept I know....
We've been trying a groundbreaking new strategy called, eat what we have at home. There are dats, mostly because of drs, that we don't have much of a choice, but I'd rather cook any day. It's better, and saves money.

We've been trying a groundbreaking new strategy called, eat what we have at home. There are dats, mostly because of drs, that we don't have much of a choice, but I'd rather cook any day. It's better, and saves money.
dam drs dats!

I (mostly) stick to the strategy of never eating food that I have to holler into a microphone for.

Over the years, I’ve “paid myself first.” As a young college grad, that was putting 6% into my 401k to get the 3% match. A little older, and it became 10% after Joseph. When my earnings became volatile, I made sure that I had post-tax “hay in the barn” to cover 6 to 18 months of expenses. I lived off what was left of my pay. Boats, trips, sports, hobbies, real estate… I lived well enough, even while young and stupid. Mid-40s, I got serious about maxing out 401k contributions. Wish that I done so earlier, but, I acknowledge that I’m male and genetically predisposed to stupid.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I've blown all my money, never invested or saved. My retirement plan was to use my SS to buy and sell cocaine when I turned 65. I've still got 30 years but I'm gonna start planning better now. Any of yall know where I can get some cocaine?
😲 Lulz. Go check the beaches, maybe Debby washed some up.

I've blown all my money, never invested or saved. My retirement plan was to use my SS to buy and sell cocaine when I turned 65. I've still got 30 years but I'm gonna start planning better now. Any of yall know where I can get some cocaine?

South Beach

VN Store

Back