@WestTennesseeFox has misplaced her Duckface and needs help finding it

How does a relationship work between an introvert and an extrovert? Hubs and I are both raging introverts who happily co-hermit. We’d probably have strokes if we loved extroverts.

^^^ The singular/plural bit is pretty tortured there, but I did my best.

I don't mind the social settings where I meet new people but I'm not such a raging extrovert where I always want to be going out. As I've gotten older, I do notice I try to avoid those places with more of a social aspect, like the gym.

Reactions: VolNExile
I don't mind the social settings where I meet new people but I'm not such a raging extrovert where I always want to be going out. As I've gotten older, I do notice I try to avoid those places with more of a social aspect, like the gym.
Need to get mojo in the gym!

I just realized who fox was a few minutes ago, and it hit me about the cowboys thing. Allow me to throw in my obligatory, "oh lawd".

Ftr, I was a cowboys fan back as a kid. Danny white as QB, Ed "too tall" Jones, even got a uniform from Santa.
I’m in her boat, I’ve loved the cowboys since Roger Staubach was QB, that’s what hooked me. STFU to the rest of you that crap on the Cowboys. 😤

I’m in her boat, I’ve loved the cowboys since Roger Staubach was QB, that’s what hooked me. STFU to the rest of you that crap on the Cowboys. 😤
I have never been a team guy for the NFL. Always college in that aspect. I did follow the Boys with Staubach and was always a Landry fan. But I liked Green Bay along the way and of course pulled for Peyton's teams . I am becoming a Titans fan though. It's nice to have a local pro team that is decent.

I have never been a team guy for the NFL. Always college in that aspect. I did follow the Boys with Staubach and was always a Landry fan. But I liked Green Bay along the way and of course pulled for Peyton's teams . I am becoming a Titans fan though. It's nice to have a local pro team that is decent.
Yeah, I’ll admit it. I was a Houston fan and followed them to Nashville.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back