@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I only say firetruck once but that was after they questioned why I was laying around the pool in a swimsuit.
Did you tell them you were willing to go without the suit?
Edit: for the record, messing with the HOA has been a part time job for me. I’m 3-0 in court vs mine. The last one I won on summary judgment with prejudice .

Edit: for the record, messing with the HOA has been a part time job for me. I’m 3-0 in court vs mine. The last one I won on summary judgment with prejudice .

I enjoy pissing them off. Flowbee tries to be nice; I ordered more Halloween decorations.

I have to ask: why did you guys buy a house in this neighborhood? Did they just hide all the weirdness until you moved in? It sounds like complete hell.

They hid the weirdness until we moved in. Between us, it's currently being quiet listed with a REALTOR and we will put on the market in the Spring.

I enjoy pissing them off. Flowbee tries to be nice; I ordered more Halloween decorations.
Atta girl.

They tried to sue me over the she shed. That almost nobody can see from the road. They said I didn’t get permission but they didn’t respond to the request for 5 months. Covenant says if they don’t respond in 60 days it’s approved. They said it still violates the covenants as there are no free standing structures. I solved that before we got to court and the judge laughed while ruling in my favor. He told them not to sue me again or he’d hold them in contempt.

I’ll post pictures of the solution tomorrow

We had one in our small subdivision when we first bought our house. Never had an issue, and it ended up disbanded. We all chip in every year for the street lights, that's literally it, and everyone is good about paying their part.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back