@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

If Karen 1 spoke her truth - “I gained almost 40 lbs during my first pregnancy and never lost the weight. I’ve let myself go to hell and have substituted food for self-esteem. Desire has long been absent from my marriage. The last time that I had sex with my husband, we were drunk after the [neighbor’s] party. I’m only 2 years older than you, and it hurts to see the way my husband looks at you when you wash your car. You remind me that I allowed myself to become who I am today, and I deeply resent you for it. You’re the focus of my self-loathing, now. It boils up as spiteful pettiness. I will always speak down to you because I see you as better than me in too many ways. To actually examine my feelings would drop me into a deep depression (which I’m actually surfing the surface of every day). I want to scream into your face that I hate you, but it would force me to admit that I really hate myself.”

Karen 2 - “Karen! STFU! Unloading that s**t out loud just makes me feel like s**t! I hate you for it, you b**ch!”

Yes, these are the folks who seek out HOA leadership position. They must possess some sense of power.

VN Store

Back