@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

What did you think of Blue Parrot and Weber's Donuts?
The Blue Parrot sux. It’s overpriced as hell too. Webs is hit or miss. Has been great at times but has also been meh.
There’s a food truck that shows up for breakfast at the center of the island that raises money for dog rescue that’s always good.
It usually parks in front of the wine and spice store

The Blue Parrot sux. It’s overpriced as hell too. Webs is hit or miss. Has been great at times but has also been meh.
There’s a food truck that shows up for breakfast at the center of the island that raises money for dog rescue that’s always good.
Dooley noted on the food truck, for next time I go. We tried to get into the Blue parrot, but line was ridiculous. That's when we found the other place, thankfully even more after reading this.

Reactions: 508mikey
The Blue Parrot does suck. Way overpriced for what they serve. I would rather go to the Seafood Grill and have the world's largest fish sammich! That sucker is huge!

The Blue Parrot does suck. Way overpriced for what they serve. I would rather go to the Seafood Grill and have the world's largest fish sammich! That sucker is huge!

Blue Parrot was a few doors down from our beach house and I was disappointed. It felt like the beachfront places in Panama City Beach with mediocre food and inflated prices.

I survived the beach, up next is Chicago. One of the closest restaurants to the hotel is the Subway that Jussie Smollet got "attacked" at.

Blue Parrot was a few doors down from our beach house and I was disappointed. It felt like the beachfront places in Panama City Beach with mediocre food and inflated prices.

I survived the beach, up next is Chicago. One of the closest restaurants to the hotel is the Subway that Jussie Smollet got "attacked" at.

What neighborhood in Chicago are you staying?

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
The seafood grill is in an original station house. The building is 200 years old.

I really love that town
I do too. That whole area is one of my favorite places in the world. Apalach, Indian Pass, St. George, PSJ, Cape San Blas... That whole stretch through there is awesome. If I had to live on the ocean, it would be there.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
It’s all connected. Continents are islands on a watery globe. Heading east from the Gulf of Mexico, one encounters the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.

VN Store

Back