@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

I lost a sister to breast cancer so I can definitely get behind that. That is class.
Lol did anyone see you taking the picture?

Sorry to hear that about your sister.

It's been almost 9 months since I had my 2nd wide excision procedure for a phyllodes tumor. I bought the pink bra after first wide excision procedure in 2017.

Nobody saw me and tbh, I don't care if someone did see me.

Here is my best Gordon Ramsay impression. This is a f*****g picture of a f*****g beer sitting on a f*****g coaster with a view of the f*****g hotel.

View attachment 462069
We don’t care about Gordon Ramsey.
We like your beer and your view of your hotel.
Though it’s imprudent to comment, some of us like your use of salty language in context.

We don’t care about Gordon Ramsey.
We like your beer and your view of your hotel.
Though it’s imprudent to comment, some of us like your use of salty language in context.
I had to stop after the We don’t care about Gordon RamsAy. I still can’t get past the WE part of it. NO ONE sullies the Gordon Ramsay’s name while I’m around.

I have a question on concert etiquette. Last night, had no incline floor level seats about 12 rows back for Robert Plant/Alison Krauss. Great show btw, especially when he played some old Zeppelin deep cuts.

The people who had seats in front of us were standing, which I had no issue with. In order to see, I had to stand and the people behind me did not like that. So, sit or stand?

I have a question on concert etiquette. Last night, had no incline floor level seats about 12 rows back for Robert Plant/Alison Krauss. Great show btw, especially when he played some old Zeppelin deep cuts.

The people who had seats in front of us were standing, which I had no issue with. In order to see, I had to stand and the people behind me did not like that. So, sit or stand?

If the people in front of you are standing, then stand.

VN Store

Back