@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

@NorCalVol67
LyR2.gif

I had a small ruptured cyst. It was the first one since I had a more significant rupture a decade ago.

Just no drinking or fornicating for the next couple of weeks. FakeO will be proud.
My Dad has one in his kidney he has to get fixed or it could take him off the donor list if it ruptures it can go septic from my understanding.

I had a small ruptured cyst. It was the first one since I had a more significant rupture a decade ago.

Just no drinking or fornicating for the next couple of weeks. FakeO will be proud.
If it’s an ovarian cyst, those are agonizing when they rupture. Younger daughter was in the ER once with one, and morphine didn’t touch it. They put her on Seasonale, which worked great. (This was a good while back.)

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
If it’s an ovarian cyst, those are agonizing when they rupture. Younger daughter was in the ER once with one, and morphine didn’t touch it. They put her on Seasonale, which worked great. (This was a good while back.)
That's what happened to middle brat two years ago. Swim meet to qualify for state, she had made it in 3 events, and that last one as she was getting out of the pool one ruptured. They thought appendix or something, but it was that. Knocked her out of state that year.

The one I had back in 2012 was the most pain I have ever been in. That rupture combined with an ectopic pregnancy required an emergency surgery. From a discomfort perspective, this one is much milder.

I may be in Chattanooga late next month for work and have never visited. What's the best part of town to stay? Any parts to avoid? I know I will downtown one day.

how long it's been since I've been to a restaurant down that way.....went to Longstreet's Charge in Chickamauga hahaha
There are a lot of really nice places to eat around the Choo Choo but most of the better places are at the other end of broad street near the water front and the aquarium.
It downright pisses me off what has happened to the Choo Choo. They won’t even fix the neon on the top of the building. That was the welcome to Chattanooga sign for decades.

I don't know what you do but the Tennessee Aquariam is nice. And there is a place outside by it that has fake climbing on the side of the building and there is a zip line around lookout and there is the river boat all is downtown.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
There are a lot of really nice places to eat around the Choo Choo but most of the better places are at the other end of broad street near the water front and the aquarium.
It downright pisses me off what has happened to the Choo Choo. They won’t even fix the neon on the top of the building. That was the welcome to Chattanooga sign for decades.

I need to get back down there. The last time I was down near the downtown area, my cousin (the one who got killed in that wreck on Jenkins Rd and you know some people who knew him) and I played in a golf tournament at Moccasin Bend. That was before metal woods. Hahaha

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I don't know what you do but the Tennessee Aquariam is nice. And there is a place outside by it that has fake climbing on the side of the building and there is a zip line around lookout and there is the river boat all is downtown.
Mom and dad would visit my aunt and uncle down there, and they really enjoyed the aquarium.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back