@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

I need to get back down there. The last time I was down near the downtown area, my cousin (the one who got killed in that wreck on Jenkins Rd and you know some people who knew him) and I played in a golf tournament at Moccasin Bend. That was before metal woods. Hahaha
Was he in a convertible Camaro? Sharp corner?

Reactions: GordonC
It's a work trip and will be there two days top. I would like a safe area, restaurants nearby, and and I would prefer an area where I can safely run in the morning.
Double tree in downtown Chattanooga. You can walk to anything you need safely from there. Right off the river park and Coolage park. Wonderful bike and walking path for your morning run and honestly I’ll be disappointed in you if you don’t cross walnut street bridge as part of your run

Double tree in downtown Chattanooga. You can walk to anything you need safely from there. Right off the river park and Coolage park. Wonderful bike and walking path for your morning run and honestly I’ll be disappointed in you if you don’t cross walnut street bridge as part of your run
It's a bridge closed and just used to walk on our bike on.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
So sorry. Man small world. That's one I remember.
really is a small world in a lot of ways
you right about that
edit: wife and I got there the next day and went out there to that curve and it was surreal...I spent a lot of summers there in the 80s...don't even know how many times we'd been on that road and he'd taken that curve too fast....standing there was surreal

VN Store

Back