@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Had a bad capacitor at the old house last summer and very similar thing is happening this summer. It's blowing air inside but not cool air. The inside is set to 72 or 73 in the summer and it was 77 by 11 A.M.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Had a bad capacitor at the old house last summer and very similar thing is happening this summer. It's blowing air inside but not cool air. The inside is set to 72 or 73 in the summer and it was 77 by 11 A.M.
Is the fan running in the condensing unit in question? If not the odds are the capacitor crapped out like you said. Also could’ve tripped the circuit breaker.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Carefully cropped pool picture. I'll smile when the HVAC gets fixed.

View attachment 464665
Girl, you need some meat on your bones and I’m a little person, lol. Seriously, I know it’s got to be hard for you, but you hold it well. I’ve got one question for you..

How the he!! did lil mojo score with you? Did you feel sorry for him, blind date gone bad, wake up 9 months later thingy?... He hit the jackpot and hope there’s not a day go by that you don’t remind him.

Girl, you need some meat on your bones and I’m a little person, lol. Seriously, I know it’s got to be hard for you, but you hold it well. I’ve got one question for you..

How the he!! did lil mojo score with you? Did you feel sorry for him, blind date gone bad, wake up 9 months later thingy?... He hit the jackpot and hope there’s not a day go by that you don’t remind him.

Maybe she needed a book keeper and a tax deduction

Your memory is fading ORB, it had to do with Platinum Plus, a classy joint Memphis.

tenor (4).gif

VN Store

Back