@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Quip: You still have zits.
Retort: Yeah, well, you have skin cancer.
Mea Culpa: Had. Had skin cancer. Got the all clear on my last check up.
old-man-tinder.gif

Last edited:
I use my intellect and charm to recover. If that does not work, then lawsuit threats and ass kickings become an option. ;)
Excuse me for interjecting here, but Ass kickings come first. If they’re effective enough, no need for the lawyer speak. My boss and co workers telI me I have a ‘look’ that I mean business. I imagine you have that same look also when needed.

So do you two do the same thing?

He has an accounting and tax background and mine was Finance. I started off with energy and commodities but got into business incentives 14 years ago. I started off with solar incentives but quickly found out there is no money there. My old company got bought out last year and I took an early retirement package to start consulting small businesses mostly with underclaimed COVID incentives.

Don’t you have some ‘remotely’ mopping, scrubbing toilets, dusting of flat surfaces (yes lil mojo, this includes desktops, shelves and all flat surfaces). To get to?

I've "remotely" cleaned his toilets for 20 years. If his aim is off, he's going to clean it up.

VN Store

Back