@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

I went with some friends to a corn maze in costume. Some of my friends knew some of his friends and everyone hung out at the maze. After that, everyone decided to go to a strip club but I really did not want to go in.

Instead of going in, me and him went to a nearby Waffle House and then to a country and western bar. The bar had the mechanical bull. I bet him I could stay on the bull longer.
So who won the mechanical bull endurance contest?

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
So who won the mechanical bull endurance contest?

If mechanical bull was code for sex, we wouldn't have got married. He fell off the bull both times within 10 seconds. I ended up throwing myself off the bull after dominating the contest.

Did you ever go to Denim and Diamonds before they shut down?

Apparently not.
He appears to have been playing the long game and it also appears to have worked

He went in for a kiss that night. I rebuffed him. I was getting out of a "It's Complicated" relationship status at that point. The "It's Complicated" guy turned into a stalker situation.

If mechanical bull was code for sex, we wouldn't have got married. He fell off the bull both times within 10 seconds. I ended up throwing myself off the bull after dominating the contest.

Wife went there back in 82. She had what ever was served in the paint bucket.

EDIT: Silky's

Last edited:

Nope. In my younger days I was more of a rock and roller than a country and western guy.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
1980 in Las Cruces NM, if you couldn’t shoot pool, country waltz & two step, you didn’t get a date. I entered a bar wearing a grey cap and hiking boots. A guy laughed at me and said he’d pay to see me ride the mechanical bull. I accepted. The operator must not have liked him, because I stayed on for 8 seconds. Women watching bought me beers. I had a fine first night in town.

Publix has NY style eclairs at their bakery and I used to get them often and eat all 4 while I was shopping. But, that was back when I was 50 lbs. overweight and didn’t care.
I need to eat all four in the pack I bought. I’m still looking for the thirty five pounds the chemo and sepsis took from me. 🫤

VN Store

Back