@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Which thread?
You mean you pointed out his sexuality and his selectivity of what to include?
The devotional thread.
The messianic Jew who has a minor in historical religion isn’t allowed to post in the religion thread. Lol
I did point out those things. And supported it with links.

That ******** in Timothy is piss poor translation and out of context.

Ladies were the first witnesses of the risen Messiah at a time when women were regarded as property. It’s clear the valve that G-d places on you.

I apologize. Im banned from this topic in the zone.
but I digress.

The Hebrew and Aramaic texts of the OT have also been (purposely) poorly translated. Most instances of "they", "Them", "we", etc were a version of the word specifically designed to mean men and women were present.

I also pointed out the errors in which manuscripts they chose to translate from and the translation rules errors.
You’re braver than I.

The devotional thread.
The messianic Jew who has a minor in historical religion isn’t allowed to post in the religion thread. Lol
I did point out those things. And supported it with links.
Did you ever study with David Dungan? One of the finest professors I ever had. In the first class meeting of (can’t remember the class name) the canonization of what became the New Testament, he warned, “This isn’t a Sunday School class. We’re here to learn about who wrote these texts, when they were actually written, why they were written, and how they got into what we now call the New Testament.”

He was an amazing scholar and teacher.

Department of Religious Studies|The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Reactions: Orangeslice13
That ******** in Timothy is piss poor translation and out of context.

Ladies were the first witnesses of the risen Messiah at a time when women were regarded as property. It’s clear the valve that G-d places on you.

I apologize. Im banned from this topic in the zone.
but I digress.
No you aren't. I have that shithead blocked so I don't even see his thread. Keep teaching.

The Hebrew and Aramaic texts of the OT have also been (purposely) poorly translated. Most instances of "they", "Them", "we", etc were a version of the word specifically designed to mean men and women were present.
They changed the name of G-d (YHWH) to “LORD”. Why would you do that?

You’re braver than I.

Did you ever study with David Dungan? One of the finest professors I ever had. In the first class meeting of (can’t remember the class name) the canonization of what became the New Testament, he warned, “This isn’t a Sunday School class. We’re here to learn about who wrote these texts, when they were actually written, why they were written, and how they got into what we now call the New Testament.”

He was an amazing scholar and teacher.

Department of Religious Studies|The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
I did. He’s a very impressive person

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back