@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Ezekiel 23:8 the moneyshot verse
Seriously. If this is how G-d speaks of his people when they turn on Him….and then the judgment that fell on them shortly thereafter…..crazy. For those who don’t know and are just now reading that verse the people being spoken of are Israel and Samaria. They are the cheating harlots. And the language is harsh to show G-ds disgust with his chosen. It is a commentary for today honestly. The judgment of G-d isn’t necessarily Him striking you down. More often it just a matter of G-d allowing us to **** ourselves up.

^^^^^^
That’s a huge oversimplification but it’s what I do.
I call it the OS13 paraphrasing

Seriously. If this is how G-d speaks of his people when they turn on Him….and then the judgment that fell on them shortly thereafter…..crazy. For those who don’t know and are just now reading that verse the people being spoken of are Israel and Samaria. They are the cheating harlots. And the language is harsh to show G-ds disgust with his chosen. It is a commentary for today honestly. The judgment of G-d isn’t necessarily Him striking you down. More often it just a matter of G-d allowing us to **** ourselves up.

^^^^^^
That’s a huge oversimplification but it’s what I do.
I call it the OS13 paraphrasing

If you want the Bible's view as to whether size matters, Ezekiel 23:20 provides the answer.

Anyone who would like a better understanding of the language used and the metaphors used should check out this book.
It goes some weird places but there’s some valuable historical information in it.

I don't care about the comments from a condescending, misogynist preacher.
Fair enough.
As long as we’re talking about the naughty language of the Bible, I prefer the young teenage boy approach of Solomon in Song of Solomon. His words to My beloved might as well have been “your like a tree that I want to climb”.

VN Store

Back